The online racing simulator
#1 - CSF
2011 GT2 World Series: Schedule
2011 GT2 World Series Schedule

Round 1 - 30.07.2011 : 3 Hours of Aston International (AS29) - Clear Day
Round 2 - 27.08.2011 : 3 Hours of Westhill International Reversed (WE1R) - Cloudy Sunset
Round 3 - 17.09.2011 : 3 Hours of Blackwood Historic (BL11) - Overcast Day
Round 4 - 08.10.2011 : 3 Hours of Eoin and Mustang (KY32) - Cloudy Morning
Round 5 - 05.11.2011 : 6 Hours of South City Long Reversed (SO4R) - Clear Day

3 Hour Races will start from 18:00 UTC.
6 Hour Races will start from 15:00 UTC.

Qualifying will take place on the day PRIOR to the race date, beginning at 19:00 UTC.

Qualifying will consist of a Formula One style knock-out session.

In Session one (20 minutes) positions 29 through to 20 will be decided. In Qualifying Two (15 minutes), positions 19 to 11 will be decided, before finally in Qualifying Three (10 minutes) the top 10 will fight it out for pole position.

If there is enough interest in the series, we will operate a pre-qualifying system using Airio. More details on this will follow if and when it is required.

Shift-P is allowed during all QUALIFYING sessions.
#2 - CSF
Also: Test Race may be required to please the almighty Victor, and also to check over how our tools (not Timo, not that kind of tool...) work on open configs. Probably will only be an hour or set laps or something, but more details will of course come, along with sign-ups and a lovely rule boooooook.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just for the record, round 3 clashes with Speedsims' FXR Series.

The schedule was made before that got announced. There were no clashes then. We are trying to finish the season before December, with 3 week gaps between each race (apart from round 1 and 2). We're most likely not going to change it.
#5 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just for the record, round 3 clashes with Speedsims' FXR Series.

Considering Qualifying for that starts just as this finishes, this isn't much of a clash. We did try to avoid all clashes, but we obviously didn't quite manage it.
Quote from CSF :Considering Qualifying for that starts just as this finishes, this isn't much of a clash.

I see, guess it's fine then.
any idea when signups will be announced?
#8 - CSF
When I announce them.
why is everything on a freakin saturday. i cant participate in anything on lfs anymore.
#11 - CSF
Welcome to a few days ago Thilo...........
-.- just wanted to share the link if someone is really interested but does not follow this subsection regulary
#13 - CSF
:d
Last round SO4r omg, that will be really fun!
No way an XRR can win that race unless your team mates with a crazy finn who forgets that it isnt possible to make a 50 second gap in 2 hours in an XRR at SO4R
Keep the faith.
Wich direktion did we use at AS29 International X or Y ?
Quote from Damion1972 :Wich direktion did we use at AS29 International X or Y ?

All of the custom configurations seem to be in the forward direction, therefore it should be X.
Is there a track layout we can use in single player or maybe put the server track to the AS29 layout?

I definately need some practice!
Oh good man,cheers fella!
Blimey,you boys are quick!
#24 - CSF
Also, I'm thinking FE25 was a terrible track for the series. Expect another Fern Bay config to replace it on the full time schedule.
Did we get a Skinkit, or did we make one by the ruels and that GT2WS logo?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG