The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :depends where u live. here in usa its fookin awesome

Well, but that's not because the quality of subway is different, but because the quality of the food to compare subway to is different :P

But back to topic:

The charger of my Nexus S mysteriously stopped working. Guess it's time to show up at my phone provider's store and complain a tad. If that doesn't work, time to buy a cheap microUSB charger.
Oh guys please, don't turn this thread into fast food holywar. :s
Quote from e2mustang :cant find that,if its not the white with red stripe. but i ordered the ae86 one,coz the rx7 costs almost 300$ last week it was 180.. but anyway,ill get a nice body ! i just hope it will be awesome,i never had a real rc car

I just remembered... perhaps because it's a nitro body :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh guys please, don't turn this thread into fast food holywar. :s

too late!

Quote from PMD9409 :Quiznos FTW!

Quote from PMD9409 :By "not worth the money" I mean that there is no meat to it at all. I feel like I'm just eating bread half the time.

quizno's is bloody expensive. i can get an awesome, stomach-filling sub from my local sub guy for cheaper than quizno's charges for their "classic" subs... and i would know, i know a few people who've worked (and still continue to work) at quizno's. for a while there, i was getting them for free... they're good, but not something i'd pay $8 for. (but i would stand in line repeatedly at a trade show for free samples)
Quote from hp999 :I just remembered... perhaps because it's a nitro body :P

hehe i might get the white supra body,just coz its so detailed,real looking lights etc.than at 1 point i can put leds in it
Quote from bunder9999 :quizno's is bloody expensive. i can get an awesome, stomach-filling sub from my local sub guy for cheaper than quizno's charges for their "classic" subs... and i would know, i know a few people who've worked (and still continue to work) at quizno's. for a while there, i was getting them for free... they're good, but not something i'd pay $8 for. (but i would stand in line repeatedly at a trade show for free samples)

That's the thing, it isn't 8 bucks here.

If they were I would just to my local Publix and get a large "Ultimate" (aka stacked with everything) for $5.
the food situation in the us seems kinda ****ed up
do you really not have any local bakeries that sell freshly baked sandwiches?
Some of these

Then this

And a couple of these

nom
un-matured male plants? no bud = no, bud.
Quote from Shotglass :the food situation in the us seems kinda ****ed up

not even that. nobody knows how to make one in their own home.
Quote from Shotglass :the food situation in the us seems kinda ****ed up

That would be "Publix". They have their own bakery that I would normally go to.
peepz dont eat sandwiches here that much anyway.
I finally got myself a smartphone.
Quote from PMD9409 :That would be "Publix". They have their own bakery that I would normally go to.

i dont think you quite got the idea of going somewhere that isnt a huge chain
or the (seemingly unheard of in the us) idea that there can be stores that arent part of a franchise
Of course I could just go and name some random place I go to that no one has ever heard of before, but that would be meaningless. If I name a place that most know (from US mainly), then maybe people will agree or haven't tried it yet and will persuade them to try it.

If I say "Pop Belly Subs are the best!", I'd make no sense to the rest of this forum. I already do that enough as it is, no need to actually do it on purpose.
Quote from dadge :un-matured male plants? no bud = no, bud.

Yes, I use them to make rope.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I finally got myself a smartphone.

Same here. No more Nokia 5800 and symbian, how nice.

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW YYYEEAAAHHH New guitar day!

(that is not my guitar but I'll have the exact same model)
Quote from PMD9409 :Of course I could just go and name some random place I go to that no one has ever heard of before, but that would be meaningless. If I name a place that most know (from US mainly), then maybe people will agree or haven't tried it yet and will persuade them to try it.

If I say "Pop Belly Subs are the best!", I'd make no sense to the rest of this forum. I already do that enough as it is, no need to actually do it on purpose.

how about tastee`s sub?
this.
Quote from e2mustang :how about tastee`s sub?

My point exactly.

@Boosted: I'll make one of those for lunch now, looks tasty.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Same here. No more Nokia 5800 and symbian, how nice.

I walked around with an old sony erricson w302

Great fun
You're Scottish and you drink blends?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG