The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Damn im on lfs server and im missing 4 diamons to make a diamond block , to dupe the shit out of it. Anyone?
Quote from Ales_M :Damn im on lfs server and im missing 4 diamons to make a diamond block , to dupe the shit out of it. Anyone?

The duping is fixed D: Anyway, why arent you on the pvp server instead? xD
Ok I changed my mind , pls no map reset.

Off: Uke come lfs server.
Quote from Ales_M :Ok I changed my mind , pls no map reset.

Off: Uke come lfs server.

Ok, if i get mc to work.
Quote from Uke :The duping is fixed D: Anyway, why arent you on the pvp server instead? xD

its not fixed. its still do-able. Jeb has written an update for it, but not released it yet GRR
More random behaviour from some noob today (or late last night):

Three blocks of glass removed:

Workbench removed from this corner:

Random dirt block placed:

I haven't found any more yet but no doubt if I looked properly... Looks like someone new on the whitelist can't keep his hands to himself. Again.
LOL ninja dropped in and replaced your bench with dirt, that's hilarious.. time to go check my place!
Weed, if you're on before I'm on, a creeper blew up when I logged in inside your place and I don't have materials to fix it. When you're on I'll help ya fix it
:doh:

I hope it wasn't underground.
Can i get re-whitelisted yet boosted, user being LiamW90. Thanks in advance.
Quote from [iD]Liam :Can i get re-whitelisted yet boosted, user being LiamW90. Thanks in advance.

as soon as bigbrother is successfully installed. (might be today, dont know.)
So I went onto the LFS server today, and killed myself of, as it had been ages since i went on and did'nt have much of a start anyway.

However now I'm stuck in an underground cave where I can not dig out of, every time I go through one, the block comes back. Help
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :So I went onto the LFS server today, and killed myself of, as it had been ages since i went on and did'nt have much of a start anyway.

However now I'm stuck in an underground cave where I can not dig out of, every time I go through one, the block comes back. Help

had such a problem too...tried to kill urself again?
if it doesnt work ill try to help u out there
Have someone who's currently on the server invite you to their home, then you can use /home name to warp to their home.
Killed myself a couple of times, still no joy
Quote from morpha :Have someone who's currently on the server invite you to their home, then you can use /home name to warp to their home.

Quoting myself as you seem to have missed it.
due to massive chatting going on...irc chat now online.
#lfsminecraft @ gamesurge
Quote from morpha :Quoting myself as you seem to have missed it.

Yeah sorry I did, thanks for the tip but Boosted managed to get me out. If it happens again(likely since i do die every now and then) then I know what to do

Again thanks and also thanks to Boosted
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yeah sorry I did, thanks for the tip but Boosted managed to get me out. If it happens again(likely since i do die every now and then) then I know what to do

Again thanks and also thanks to Boosted

create a bed and lay in it during the night (sleep not required as far as I know), and that will become your re-spawn point
Server is updated, i guess its time for pvp again...

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG