The online racing simulator
Questions are Beign asked
(41 posts, started )
How it went down

Cop stops a 15 year old...3 other teens in a van.

Cop does not back away from van and Yell...Out of the Van Show me your hands. (because it's kids)

Officer was taken aback the the age of the driver and sticks his hand in the car.
Now the kid freaks and floors it away. Cops fault...stay away and say Out of the Van!

15 year old hits the gas. Never trust a 15 year old behind da wheel

Result...dead officer..15 teen old will never walk again.

result.

Parents Didn't lock the keys...kid is out of control

Applies to every person who has keys to cars...a car is a weapon.

Keep your keys safe..

AAnt
Uhm, ok?
I get what you're trying to say, but for god sake's at least put some effort into telling the story correctly....

Done correctly:

Quote :A cop stops a car which is being driven by a 15 year old. There are 3 other teens in the car. The officer yells at the kids to get out of the van with their hands up. The officer was very surprised by the age of the driver. The officer then tried to drag the kid out of the van and was dragged by the van when the kid got scared and drove away. (This was the cops fault because he should have stayed away when he said to get out of the van). This is why you never trust a 15 year old behind the wheel. This whole incident resulted in a dead police officer and a 15 year old who will never walk again.

The moral is that you shouldn't leave your keys in the open or in the car where a kid could drive away with it. This applies to every person who has keys. Keep your keys safe.

-AAnt

BOOM, that took like three minutes. And also, part of your story isn't explained (why can't the kid walk?)
And..um..My 15 year old daughter crashed my car into a post...kid was 15...where did she get my keys...og wait..on the family key tree...that's like she got the booze from my fridge.
Quote from shashdev :I get what you're trying to say, but for god sake's at least put some effort into telling the story correctly....

Done correctly:

BOOM, that took like three minutes. And also, part of your story isn't explained (why can't the kid walk?)

And what exactly was that story for you?
Lay off the smokey smokey?
The point here..was a cop. not being sharp enough....he lost his life fighting withing some tweaked out 15 no parents...run away...understand?
Quote from PMD9409 :Lay off the smokey smokey?

As if...like I am ever going to hear about you running over a cop...
The point is...if it had been 3 tattooed guys...the cop would have stood back and yelled...out of the car...but because it was kids the cop let his gaurd down...and then he makes the fatal mistake of taking the keys (He reached inside trapping his arm) ...at which time the teen freaked and drags him and under the Van...cops fault...as a cop I would have insisted...out of the ca/van ..show me your hands..
Quote from AtomAnt :The point is...if it had been 3 tattooed guys...the cop would have stood back and yelled...out of the car...but because it was kids the cop let his gaurd down...and then he makes the fatal mistake of taking the keys (He reached inside trapping his arm) ...at which time the teen freaked and drags him and under the Van...cops fault...as a cop I would have insisted...out of the ca/van ..show me your hands..

The answer is orange.
Quote from shashdev :I get what you're trying to say, but for god sake's at least put some effort into telling the story correctly....

Done correctly:

Wasn't this story. was a cop letting his guard down,,reached into the cab to grab the keys...they all freaked out..1 dead 1 never walks again..no drugs,,,no nothing...just kids o a joy ride
Quote from AtomAnt :Wasn't this story. was a cop letting his guard down,,reached into the cab to grab the keys...they all freaked out..1 dead 1 never walks again..no drugs,,,no nothing...just kids o a joy ride

but...WHY is 1 not walking again?
I don't have any respect for you, because you are a strange and damaged person.
Quote from AtomAnt :There yah go.

Why didn't you just link to that article, rather than just hitting the crack pipe and typing whatever comes to mind? Your inane rambles aren't even comical.
itt: Haters gonna hate. AtomAnt isn't hard to understand at all.
Dude speak english.
Quote from hrtburnout :AtomAnt isn't hard to understand at all.

Considering that weed is legal in NL, I can see why you understand him just fine
Quote from E.Reiljans :Considering that weed is legal in NL, I can see why you understand him just fine

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
-
(aroX123) DELETED by Victor : no need for a huge post with pictures
Quote from E.Reiljans :Considering that weed is legal in NL, I can see why you understand him just fine

It is not legal. Small quantities in possession and cultivation are misdemeanors and are officially punishable by a fine but a in-practise policy of non-enforcement makes them "not-that-illegal". I.e. It's illegal but allowed, if they don't like you, it's illegal and they can raid you and prosecute you for it.*

Usually it is tolerated by the police and government officials. But recently coffee shop clientèle need to have membership card with them to curb drug tourism. *1 *2.
the way i know it is....u are allowed to own and smoke weed, but u are not allowed to purchase it.
btw, i dont do drugs (beside cigarettes and alcohol )
Quote from Krane :*1

that sucks. so much for my lifelong dream of travelling through europe.
Quote from Krane :It is not legal. Small quantities in possession and cultivation are misdemeanors and are officially punishable by a fine but a in-practise policy of non-enforcement makes them "not-that-illegal". I.e. It's illegal but allowed, if they don't like you, it's illegal and they can raid you and prosecute you for it.*

Usually it is tolerated by the police and government officials. But recently coffee shop clientèle need to have membership card with them to curb drug tourism. *1 *2.

This!

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG