The online racing simulator
Just wanted to let you know EQWorry, the latest version of TeamSpeak3 is no longer compatible with Aonio. Not sure what they changed but the TeamSpeak panel in Aonio no longer shows who is speaking.
Ah, damn developers. OK, I hope I'll be able to find some time for tests in a few days... Thanks for info!
Quote from EQ Worry :Ah, damn developers. OK, I hope I'll be able to find some time for tests in a few days... Thanks for info!

I tried to reach you some days before on MSN to tell you that but you didn't answer. I can give you some help if you're interested... Maybe to note out the changes in the TS3 version changelog or even some coding. Let me know
PB or WR comparisons
Hi.

I'm having problems with timing and speed comparisons.
Each time I abort a lap, aonio takes the partial time just done as my new PB. So next lap is always much slower than that time. I did a 0.0 PB... and all comparisons became crazy (+ sign showing everytime)

This kind of information is extremely usefull, but it becames corrupted so often. May be it needs some checks

My dirty solution is to remove the pb file corrupted, but currently I'm doing this each 4 or 5 laps (qualifying).

Would you like to check this problem? If you need more informatios..

Thank for this grat app.
Ouch, hmmm, I see. Can you please describe in more details actions that lead to corrupted data? I guess also Aonio log of such situation would be helpful. It is indeed a nice feature (thx go to Scipy for suggesting it), so definitely I'd like to make it reliable.
Quote from EQ Worry :Ouch, hmmm, I see. Can you please describe in more details actions that lead to corrupted data? I guess also Aonio log of such situation would be helpful. It is indeed a nice feature (thx go to Scipy for suggesting it), so definitely I'd like to make it reliable.

Yes, it's a really nice feature.

You can try to delete th pb file, make a turn and in the second timed lap, go to spectators after 15s after passing finish line.
Almost everytime I did it, I got a corrupted pb of about 15s...
I did it in Qualification mode.

May be it's more sensible the second lap.

The problem is that it takes a partial time as a lap time, and everything goes wrong...

raftor
OK, qualification mode could be the key to the troubles, I'm almost always in a race mode, so maybe I did not spot the problem. I'll try to take a look at this tomorrow, so please stay tuned, hopefully for an update.
Aonio 1.5.1 has updated library files working properly on 0.6B and newer clients. Also, pressing Ctrl+Shift now switches between nicknames and usernames in the field (race position) panel. Other fixes hopefully coming soon.
Is the fix for the TS3 panel in 1.5.1 or is that one of the other fixes hopefully coming soon?
keep up the good work-installed and working
Version 1.5.2 (maybe) corrects the TS3 new client version problem. Please check it out and let me know if it still doesn't work properly. I have one another bug reported, saving wrong best lap data for comparison, maybe from qualification. I still have to check and debug this.
How often do you change the Aonio.cfg.txt file (adding new config lines and features)? Am I hurting anything by just copying the file between each new release of Aonio?
Well, where there is a new panel, there are some new config options, like position of the panel or behavior. In case the CFG file is not updated (file comparison is the best way to update), Aonio uses some hard-coded defaults. They are usually equal to the config specified in the default CFG file.
Well I suppose what I am trying to get at is that I'm wondering if there is a better way of upgrading than unzipping to a new subfolder and copying Aonio.cfg.txt and my pb files over, something cleaner and sure not to cause issues if you add new features that require new lines in the cfg files.
Aonio 1.5.3
Slightly updated Aonio version is now available using link in my signature. The most important thing is closer cooperation with Airio 2.5.5 and newer concerning recognizing custom tracks.

I was also trying to recreate that earlier mentioned bug with incorrect comparison data, but I failed. Does someone still experience problems with lap time/speed comparison?
Yes, I'm still finding problems with pb timing.

Some times aonio writes a lot of warnings about index out of bounds. It seems to be related with my problems in timing.

How cab I save a log of what's happening to send it to you???
Logging is always running, all events, infos, and errors are continuously stored into Aonio.log.txt file in Aonio folder.
11.07.03 22:58:03 AONIO ERROR: Índice fuera de los límites de la matriz.
en LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aonio.Aonio.MultiCar_Handler(Connection handler, MultiCar m) en d:\Development Files\LFS_Aonio\Event.cs:línea 124
11.07.03 22:58:03 AONIO ERROR: Índice fuera de los límites de la matriz.
en LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aonio.Aonio.MultiCar_Handler(Connection handler, MultiCar m) en d:\Development Files\LFS_Aonio\Event.cs:línea 124

11.07.03 22:58:08 Saved MCIs @ SO6R+UFB : 813
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 349
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 350
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 351
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 352
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 353
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 354
11.07.03 22:58:08 Missing MCI node : 355
11.07.03 22:58:08 Loaded MCIs @ SO6R+UFB : 813

maybe this part of my logs can help to find this pb.
brom

PS: the words in spanish mean: index out of the bounds of the matrix at....
EQ Worry -

Any answer on an easier method of updating? Of course it's only a real issue if you bring any updates that cause changes to the cfg files, but it's still not very clean.
Just use WinMerge to compare the old and new .cfg files? That's what I do with the new Aonio/Airio installs.
Quote from raftor :11.07.03 22:58:03 AONIO ERROR: Índice fuera de los límites de la matriz.

PS: the words in spanish mean: index out of the bounds of the matrix at....

Understood, but I'm afraid this does not help me much, it is a too general error report. I'll try some more tests.

Concerning Aonio config update, I'm using PSPad's file comparison. It nicely shows all new lines and makes them easy to add those to the existing config.
Is there any chance that open config/autocross track times/fuel consumption could be saved? I know,tracks can vary,in that case I can delete from aonio.sta the needed line myself. Checked that file,noticed,there are some laptimes saved in X or Y tracks,but they were from older aonio version,with newest version it starts count laptimes from start,like I've never driven them. Other thing - in open configs in field data it shows 0.0 time distance to all cars,could it be changed to show the difference time from the latest split?
hey eq keep getting unknown UDP looked into it nothing has changed was wondering if you had this occur before

many thanks
Quote from Eclipsed :Is there any chance that open config/autocross track times/fuel consumption could be saved? ... Other thing - in open configs in field data it shows 0.0 time distance to all cars,could it be changed to show the difference time from the latest split?

The latest Aonio should support custom tracks, but only on Airio PROS 2.5.5+ servers. That is because that Airio version is properly checking custom tracks (open configs), sending the track info to Aonio on race start etc. Then indeed all split/lap times and consumption should be saved for that one custom track. When all bugs of the upcoming Airio 2.5.6 are solved, I'll do more tests about how this all works.

Quote from Tur8o :... keep getting unknown UDP looked into it nothing has changed was wondering if you had this occur before

I've never seen this, but it seems Aonio is receiving UDP packets of unknown size/structure. So either the LFS client is sending such malformed packets, or maybe there's some other application running, sending its own UDP packets to the port where Aonio is listening. Uhmm... Well, I would try to stop/start Aonio. If this does not help, try restarting both LFS and Aonio...
i have tried both and still get this error

AONIO - Client-side LFS Tracer
(350 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG