The online racing simulator
My driver is standing up in my car and his head is sticking out of the roof :(
Um.... ?????
whatever car i drive he is standing up and i dont like it.
How do i fix this
Show me the picture. :P
kk i try get pic
It keeps me switching to Travian from that site but I saw that pic. (lol ) Have you installed any modifications before this started to happen?
You have probably somehow accidentally deleted some of the driver animations.

Copy the .ban files in the attached ZIP into LFS/data/move
Attached files
move.zip - 342 KB - 361 views
Lol, that looks weird Do you see other drivers that way as well or just your own?
It seems there's something wrong with your driver animations. If I'm not mistaken, they're the files in .../data/move folder

There have been some changes in some LFS versions, so if you've been switching back and forth between older and newer versions then it'd be a good idea to check that the animations are for the version you're using (extract the 'move' folder again to your LFS directory from the correct version archive).

EDIT: Blah, I guess it's been so long since I posted something - I'm VERY slow..
Quote from Huru-aito :It seems there's something wrong with your driver animations. If I'm not mistaken, they're the files in .../data/move folder

There have been some changes in some LFS versions, so if you've been switching back and forth between older and newer versions then it'd be a good idea to check that the animations are for the version you're using (extract the 'move' folder again to your LFS directory from the correct version archive).

EDIT: Blah, I guess it's been so long since I posted something - I'm VERY slow..

I tried that and loads of other things.. i will have to re install it
if i do, do i lose all my skins etc
Just delete the entire contents of LFS/data/move and put in the files I uploaded, then tell me what happens.

I fail to see why this shouldnt work

And you dont loose all your skins when you reinstall LFS... there's something called making a backup..
Quote from cooljai :I tried that and loads of other things.. i will have to re install it
if i do, do i lose all my skins etc

You can just backup the skins folders and any other files you may want to keep (setups etc), and put them back after you reinstalled it.
Lol i LOVE this bug

Happened to a friend of mine (mookie427) a few years ago during a meeting online and every car was like it, 16 cars on a short oval circuit fighting for position mid corner with the drivers sticking out of the roof was hilarious, i hope he sees this thread and still has that picture!
This is so much fun!

See attatched file .
Attached images
Stand up, Stand up, Everybody, Stand up.jpg
National anthem playing - what else one can do.
#16 - 5tag
I'd like to see an XRG with five passengers, please.^^
Quote from Flame CZE :National anthem playing - what else one can do.

LMAO, pay your respects to your country
Quote from 5tag :I'd like to see an XRG with five passengers, please.^^

Here it is, together with a few more
Attached images
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
at the full S-S grid and the flipping UF1.
The other driver bug was funny too, i forget how or what track it was on or what patch it was in, but it was something to do with if you parked near a wall and changed your driver name or something then the driver would be out of the car and hiding behind the wall so you could just see his head peering over the top lol
#23 - 5tag
Quote from Test Driver :Here it is, together with a few more

Haha, great! With single seaters this seems to look best.^^
Bump!
Uh...I don't know how to say this, but this bug is back to 0.6B!

What was supposed to be the cockpit view:

What was supposed to be the T-Cam view:

So, uh...yeah. Hopefully that "move" folder still works with patch B.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG