The online racing simulator
Caught on my dash cam - look what's getting washed!
Attached images
Screen shot 2011-07-03 at 2.19.54 AM.png
I saw a Nissan GTR, the new one a couple weeks ago in my hometown, passing by near my house.
Stunned I was when I saw it, sadly I couldn't get a picture.
Saw a Aston Martin speeding in a main straight near downtown, don't know the model of it. But the sound of it, impressive.
An Audi R8 parked in town. It is the second one I see here. This one is black, the other one was red.
Near where I live there is a Porsche 911 Turbo parked for 2 weeks now. Really sad to see the car full of dust and just sitting there.. (I'll post a picture of this one later)

Audi R8:
I spotted this beauty, the main attraction of this year's classic car rally.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :RESIZE ZE PICTURES PLEASE!

Ahh how on earth did you get the key for it? I went into an Audi dealer, the V10 R8 was locked, asked if they could open it and said "they don't let children in!!!!" PAH.

BMW dealers (at least the one by me)

are quite relaxed about letting people sit in the cars, infact they are all unlocked in the showroom. I tried an E92 M3 and an E90 M3 out for size (the E90 has more headroom and the potential to surprise people who think it is a tarted up 3 series (even if it is a tarted up 3 series :P)) I hope they get a new M5, I wanna try one out.
I saw a plymouth prowler when driving about edgeware london yesterday, strange looking thing, but also well cool!

Attached images
prowler.jpg

From the weekend. Is it wrong that I prefer the Triumph Dolomite??
Quote from doyal :From the weekend. Is it wrong that I prefer the Triumph Dolomite??

No, that's good. I even prefer the Golf over the first car.

Anyway, awesome pictures!
I saw Roger Federer in an SLS AMG roadster.
In a Mercedes commercial lol
does that count?
i saw a 1st-gen viper on thursday. yes, they're still out there...
Saw lots of very nice cars this weekend.
Veyrons, lambos, ferraris, F1 cars buggati eb110 etc etc.
It was at the goodwood festival of speed so its to be expected I guess
besides my car i didnt see shit today
Quote from e2mustang :besides my car i didnt see shit today

You never will unless you look in the toilet every once in a while.
rofl good one
I'm in San Francisco, which seems to be entirely funded by google or something as many people still have a lot of money to throw around. Aston Martin DBS another Aston convertible, 1960's racing ferrari (I don't know italian cars) plus basically every newest model Ferrari and Maserati as there are 2-3 dealers within a 40 mile area that carry both brands. I've also seen at least half a dozen Tesla roadsters because there are 2 dealerships nearby.

Mildly to heavily customized Infiniti G35's are the current tuner trend in the Bay Area, so I guess the bajillion 240sx (s13) owners I saw two years ago grew up and got better cars.
Saw a DB9 a couple days ago. Sadly I flew by it so fast I couldn't get a picture of it in time.
Quote from PMD9409 :Saw a DB9 a couple days ago. Sadly I flew by it so fast I couldn't get a picture of it in time.

You can find some on the internet anyway...
on the way to luton on sunday i saw:

Opel GT

Art Morrison Corvette (i couldnt believe i saw it)
Corvette, i beliave it was.. C6?
Saw a couple of original black plate Lotus 7's in the last few days, and also a Lamborghini Gallardo....
God dammit why the only ''cool'' cars here are BMW's...There is 2 ferrari's here but thats pretty much all
Holy **** I saw a F40 on the motorway, pics are on iphone so I could attach them if I have time to transfer
Also saw a F355 and California

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG