The online racing simulator
What server does anyone play on????/ <<< game/sim arrived
just bought DCS: Black Shark 2 minutes ago... was walking around a gameshop and there was the only boxed version :P 40€... bought it immedeatly!
Prepare yourself for a few weeks of studying Scrabby. I'm up to my neck in notes. But it's worth it.

Don't you dare go playing it in game mode
Megabump...

Just bought this from work for £2.97 - was going to wack it on eBay but I've just realised how much I love infuriatingly complex games.

Any more opinions on it?
Quote from Jakg :Megabump...

Just bought this from work for £2.97 - was going to wack it on eBay but I've just realised how much I love infuriatingly complex games.

Any more opinions on it?

It's on Steam, is it worth it on there? I'm seriously tempted to grab it. I love Apache/Havoc and Comanche/Hokum and my flight stick could use some work.
The main problem I've had with Blackshark is the terrible wingman AI. When they're not crashing into the back of your chopper, they're blindly charging into enemy range and getting shot down when ordered to attack individual units. About the best use for them is scouting: send them ahead to relay target locations to you, plus if you see the SAM that shot them down you'll know where to look before entering the area.
You might be interested in DCS A-10C. It's from the same guys, basically the next chapter in the series. Soon they will be multiplayer compatible with each other.

Nearly every system is modeled in both sims, so it WILL take a while to get the hang out of it, but there are countless online squadrons if you fancy online flying.

The community over at the dcs site is very active.
I'll grab A-10C, I'm more into planes, plus I have fond memories of LOMAC too.
You won't be disappointed! However be ready for a decent learing curve, the A-10's avionics take a while to master.

The 'LFS of flight sims' has a release date
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG