The online racing simulator
Thirst was pretty great, agreed.
Just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. Recommended it already, but deffo worth another mention. They are doing a US remake with Daniel Craig, but I can't image it being anywhere near as good so watch the Swedish ones first
Quote from Intrepid :Just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. Recommended it already, but deffo worth another mention. They are doing a US remake with Daniel Craig, but I can't image it being anywhere near as good so watch the Swedish ones first

Exactly my thoughts. Noomi Rapace and Mikael Nyqwist were
definetly the perfect cast for the Larsson trilogy. It won't get any better!
Quote from Intrepid :Just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. Recommended it already, but deffo worth another mention. They are doing a US remake with Daniel Craig, but I can't image it being anywhere near as good so watch the Swedish ones first

Aside from the first one, the Swedish ones were pretty crap. (Makes sense, since the first book was the only really good one as well.)

Trailer for the US version looks pretty interesting TBH.
Last night:

Rango: A- (surprisingly adult for a kids movie)
Birdemic: Shock and Terror: F- (but hilarious with Rifftrax commentary)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Aside from the first one, the Swedish ones were pretty crap. (Makes sense, since the first book was the only really good one as well.)

Trailer for the US version looks pretty interesting TBH.

I've not seen the movies, but I loved the books. I thought the second one was better than the first, the first took too long to get going and then dissolved into a pretty derivative serial killer yarn. The second was much more enjoyable in my view, despite the implausibility of the ending.

Anyway, rewatched Shaun of the Dead the other night, it just keeps getting hilariouser. Got Let the Right One In to watch, as well as the remastered version of Full Metal Jacket. Good times.
I think i asked this before, can't seem to log in succesfully to IMDB forums, really need to find out the name of this movie
It's from the 80's or early 90's, two teenage kids, girl and a boy, and boy's little brother are going to Super Mario competition, little kid's a natural and he wins the competition.. he had second thoughts about even going cause he's shy and all, but they persuaded him.. C'mon people, this was one of the best movies of my childhood

edit: found it! It's Wizard
Watched Kelly's heroes last night, Clint awesomeness all the way
Off to see Super 8 tonight. I heard it's a bit like Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. Sold.
Not a movie that's out yet, but It's been confirmed, the cult classic Evil Dead returns. Bruce confirmed it, but still not sure if Sam Raimi directing, but I can't see it happening without the 2 combining together. Only 1 thing to say to it......

...Groovy
Sleepers - Saw this on television just the other day. And it's actually really nicely done. Pace doesn't feel right in the last 1/4 of the film but it's hardly a thing to get upset by or something to moan about. Highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen this film.
Kill Speed - Pretty nice if you like to see stunt planes moving drugs in fine style, and a decent dogfight at the end.
Unstoppable - If you like action, watch it. If you want a sensible way of stopping a runaway train, don't.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Not a movie that's out yet, but It's been confirmed, the cult classic Evil Dead returns. Bruce confirmed it, but still not sure if Sam Raimi directing, but I can't see it happening without the 2 combining together. Only 1 thing to say to it......

According to some blog it'll be the creator of this directing it, which brings it full circle since it was said that Raimi picked him up a few weeks after that video appeared online.
Quote from xaotik :According to some blog it'll be the creator of this directing it, which brings it full circle since it was said that Raimi picked him up a few weeks after that video appeared online.

Nice. That could work, as long as Ash keeps the sense of black humour that is shown throughout the other 3 Evil Dead's
Air Force One - Somewhat reminds me of Executive Decision but this time only one guy against the Hi-jackers. It's pretty good and Harrison Ford does well.
Quote from jrd.racer :Air Force One - Somewhat reminds me of Executive Decision but this time only one guy against the Hi-jackers. It's pretty good and Harrison Ford does well.

Seen it numerous times. Not bad for an older movie.
@ jrd.racer

What's next on your not-watched list, Terminator 1/2 and Jurassic Park?

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG