The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Then it would be C) Crappy PC that can't run BF3 properly therefore is jealous.
Quote from -NightFly- :Then it would be C) Crappy PC that can't run BF3 properly therefore is jealous.

or D) bought a console instead of decent PC parts, now regrets it but can't admit it :3
Hey I just built a gaming rig, it cost me nearly £600. I think this one might actually be genuinely better than a £300 console from 2007, so I'd better rub those "consolers'" noses in it! (Whilst I still can).

It's all rather pathetic.

Similarly, any console owner than thinks their 5 year old console is still at the forefront of gaming technology is a bit deluded.
Quote from sinbad :
Similarly, any console owner than thinks their 5 year old console is still at the forefront of gaming technology is a bit deluded.

Sadly, all console players do.

Also, before people start calling me a fanboy and all that nonsense, I owe all consoles apart from the PS3. And if I wanted a PS3 to complete the set, I could very easily get one. But I dont see the point in it.

Instead, I think I'll spend the 200+ pounds on a new processor.

Oh and Boris, everything I have in terms of technology, I worked for and earned it myself. Thank you.
#280 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :Sadly, all console players do.

Also, before people start calling me a fanboy and all that nonsense, I owe all consoles apart from the PS3. And if I wanted a PS3 to complete the set, I could very easily get one. But I dont see the point in it.

Instead, I think I'll spend the 200+ pounds on a new processor.

I hope you realise, no one wants to read your stupid Pc vs. Consoles argument here.
Tell that to Boris, who is always trying to bite at PC players when any new info that favours us is released.

Oh and again, no one is talking to you.
#282 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :Tell that to Boris, who is always trying to bite at PC players when any new info that favours us is released.

Oh and again, no one is talking to you.

I know no one is talking to me, and to me it seems youre doing exactly what that other guy said. Rubbing console peoples faces with your your fancy pc that has better hardware than consoles, even though consoles are only slightly less powerful than PC:s because they don't have freaking windows, but a good software.
Quote from Uke :because they don't have freaking windows, but a good software.

#284 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :

I think you mean by that smiley that Im wrong, instead of posting only that, Could you prove me wrong?
Quote from Uke :I think you mean by that smiley that Im wrong, instead of posting only that, Could you prove me wrong?

Um, easily. PS3 operating system (Cell OS) has no features at all. Comparing it to Windows NT 6.1 (7 / Server 2008 R2) is like comparing this calculator:

to this one:
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from Uke :I know no one is talking to me, and to me it seems youre doing exactly what that other guy said. Rubbing console peoples faces with your your fancy pc that has better hardware than consoles, even though consoles are only slightly less powerful than PC:s because they don't have freaking windows, but a good software.

I am trying...to find...sense...in...that post...
Quote from sinbad :Hey I just built a gaming rig, it cost me nearly £600. I think this one might actually be genuinely better than a £300 console from 2007, so I'd better rub those "consolers'" noses in it! (Whilst I still can).

It's all rather pathetic.

good point!
#287 - Uke
Quote from E.Reiljans :Um, easily. PS3 operating system (Cell OS) has no features at all. Comparing it to Windows NT 6.1 (7 / Server 2008 R2) is like comparing this calculator:

to this one:

We're talking about gaming performance.
Quote from Uke :We're talking about gaming performance.

Oh, yeah, I forgot.

IOnlyPlayGamesOnPCSoIHaveAGoodExcuseForComparingOnlyGamingAspectsOfPC™.
Quote from Uke :We're talking about gaming performance.

You were asking explanation about software and you got it.
Quote from Uke :what is this PRO version? I have preordered the Limited Edition, but it said nothing about PRO version, was I too early?

The one for PC.
#291 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :
Oh and Boris, everything I have in terms of technology, I worked for and earned it myself. Thank you.

I was reffering to shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwww and nightfly, just look at those nerdy posts.
Nerdy posts mean they have a higher chance of knowing what they speak, so I don't mind them myself.

I have both consoles and a PC, and at no time did I think about getting it for console. This just isn't a console game. If that is all someone has though, by all means go for it.
#294 - Uke
I think we should stop the PC vs. Consoles arguments, that was what I was aiming for but it turned out a little diffrent
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from Boris Lozac :I was reffering to shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwww and nightfly, just look at those nerdy posts.

So if i work my arse out every day and decide to get myself a decent PC instead of many different boxes is being a nerd?
And for your information Estonians are one of the longest-settled European peoples and have lived along the Baltic Sea for over 5,000 years. The Estonians were an independent nation until the 13th century A.D. The country was then subsequently conquered by Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden, and finally Russia, and after all that we still fought back our freedom. Your attempts of trying to insult me by calling ex-russian (also considering the fact that we are closely related to finland and have the same roots and similiar language) has failed.
I wasn't really it's just that all of this pc geek talk is coming from countries like yours and shadowwwwwwwwwws and by the way you guys write, i assumed you're juvenile, nhf
The complete missunderstandment that fps can be played on consoles too is getting out of control, i was an avid CS player, now i enjoy shooting with the gamepad more. It's just a 'second' way of playing a fps, where you're not too superman like with mouse/keyboard.. just accept that and stop trolling.
Quote from Boris Lozac : It's just a 'second' way of playing a fps, where you're not too superman like with mouse/keyboard..

Then you should have started from this at first instead of trying to bash pc version of bf3?

And telling people to stop trolling when indeed you are the one doing it, is rather pathetic.
@Boris:
They are agreeing that you can play it on consoles, but who would want to when they are stripped?

The initial post that started this controversy came from you... just accept that and stop trolling. :rolleyes:
Battlefield 3 is going to cost a lot more than £30 for a lot of people because they want to see it in its full glory! I think I won't even buy it until I have a job, which is when I'll be able to afford a 'boss' computer to run it. Until then, I'll just have to watch YouTube videos and cry.
Quote from PMD9409 :@Boris:
They are agreeing that you can play it on consoles, but who would want to when they are stripped?

The initial post that started this controversy came from you... just accept that and stop trolling. :rolleyes:

I was just poking a bit with a troll face on, not my fault that 'elitists' take it too seriously. All i'm saying is that those arguments are stupid, at the moment i'm enjoying the 'stripped' versions much more. There's just something about that when you know that everyone in the game is on the same bit of hardware, settings (what settings) and gaming controller. And like i said, i enjoy not beeing able to do headshots just by thinking about them..

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG