The online racing simulator
LulzSec.
(89 posts, started )
Quote from RasmusL :What's more dangerous, publishing the usernames and passwords or not?
If they didn't claim to have them, noone would probably know, and it could be abused very badly. By releasing them, they're making everyone aware of the fact and gives people a chance to change their passwords.

That's exactly what they told in their 200k post, if they hadn't told the crowd they had hacked the websites, it wouldn't have been uncovered.

Nevertheless I think they're one of the funniest hacker groups out there, not many take hacking so loosely than they do. I'm glad they've taken down what they've taken down(except for MC).
i think its funny that 1) you guys post storys from tabloids of all sources ( who dont source check themselfs )

2) these kids clearly haven't a clue

3) skidrow HH etc must be breaking their shit laughing at this.
Skidrow? A warez group has anything to do with this now?
Quote from RasmusL :Skidrow? A warez group has anything to do with this now?

A warez group that consists of 4 repackers, 1 german kid who is known here by name roooFL (and talks about his membership in SKIDROW and previously OUTLAWS in public irc channels o.O), and some other weird guys who can't remove CEG properly despite stealing Steam cracking related sourcecodes from a Steam-dedicated cracking group.

FTFY
Hackers got hacked while hacking the hackers. Jeez, hack off with this bullshit.
Lulzsec weren't hacked. a Wordpress plugin was compromised, nothing fancy. Just a good old trojan built into a plugin. Was not done by the group in question.
#84 - CSU1
...Lulzsec can kiss my hairy pasty arse.
So they decided to stop.

Oh well..
Such a sad day.
Quote from DevilDare :So they decided to stop.

Oh well..

Didn't some of them join continue on working on AntiSec with Anonymous?

I can't see The Jester's point of revealing everything about them, I read his Pastebin blog about LulzSec's members' info and my first thought was "okay...and now?"
Maybe, but "LulzSec" is officially done.
the fbi is probably in the process of tracking them down anyways.

LulzSec.
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG