The online racing simulator
Game crashes
(10 posts, started )
Game crashes
my automatically crashes at startup i have tried different downloads and still happens it has worked before here are my specs

AMD athon xp 2600+ 2.08 ghz
nvida ti4200 128 meg card
1 gig of ram (maxed)
320 gig western digital blue harddrive
Quote from naterade :my automatically crashes at startup i have tried different downloads and still happens it has worked before here are my specs

1 gig of ram (maxed)

do you have video card drivers installed?
Hi, i have a problem too, when i press to show server list, there appears a table where is written : "The program was unable to connect to the master server. This could be various reasons...." I've tried to fix looking at those reasons, but nothin'.... Can anyone help me? Sorry for my bad english.
Quote from 200sxx :Hi, i have a problem too, when i press to show server list, there appears a table where is written : "The program was unable to connect to the master server. This could be various reasons...." I've tried to fix looking at those reasons, but nothin'.... Can anyone help me? Sorry for my bad english.

Please read this, I believe you can find a solution there
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=29454

Quote from naterade :my automatically crashes at startup i have tried different downloads and still happens it has worked before here are my specs

1 gig of ram (maxed)

Can you be more specific? "Game crashes" is not exactly a good description of a problem. Do you get any error messages? Do you use any 3rd party mods? Do you have problems with any other games/programs? Do you have "deb.log" file in your LFS directory? It should tell you where the game hits a problem.
Quote from MadCatX :Please read this, I believe you can find a solution there
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=29454

Can you be more specific? "Game crashes" is not exactly a good description of a problem. Do you get any error messages? Do you use any 3rd party mods? Do you have problems with any other games/programs? Do you have "deb.log" file in your LFS directory? It should tell you where the game hits a problem.

yes i do have a deb log
Jun 27 18:04:46 LFS : 0.6B
Jun 27 18:04:46 timer resolution 1 ms
Jun 27 18:04:46 read config
Jun 27 18:04:46 get command line
Jun 27 18:04:49 preinit d3d
Jun 27 18:04:49 number of adapters : 1
Jun 27 18:04:49 adapter 0 - valid modes : 58
Jun 27 18:04:50 load bans
Jun 27 18:04:50 load font

and that is what it reads also i have zero mods and i am running windows XP professional the only message it gives me is that it says live for speed has encountered a problem and needs to close then gives me the option to either send an error report or not send one
Please click "View technical info" when the crash occurs, it should tell you if the crash happened within LFS or in some DLL module used by LFS.
Quote from MadCatX :Please click "View technical info" when the crash occurs, it should tell you if the crash happened within LFS or in some DLL module used by LFS.

did that it said that C:\DOCUME~1\nate\LOCALS~1\Temp\5341_appcompat.txt will be included in the error report, i hit run and put that in and no such file
Game was running previusly?

Game crashes
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG