The online racing simulator
#1 - HJS24
havin serious trouble with the U patch
hi,

after I have installed the U patch vor LFS S2, my fps got down to approx. 30 !!! (from average 100).

It doesn't matter if I play online or single player...at some point, the game freezes for some miliseconds.

I don't have to tell u, that this is a horror during the first round of an online game...

are there any solutions? can I go back on the T version?

thnx

HJS
#2 - axus
Quote from HJS24 :hi,

after I have installed the U patch vor LFS S2, my fps got down to approx. 30 !!! (from average 100).

It doesn't matter if I play online or single player...at some point, the game freezes for some miliseconds.

I don't have to tell u, that this is a horror during the first round of an online game...

thnx

HJS

Try going back to T and see if that solves the problem.
If it does, then give us your PC specs and so forth.
If it doesn't, the fault does not lie with LFS.

EDIT: Here's a Patch T EXE for you if you don't have it.
Attached files
LFS_T_EXE.zip - 811.5 KB - 108 views
Quote from HJS24 :hi,

thnx

HJS

Hi,
Its not that I dont want to help you but we have a proper thread section for this.No need to bringing a mess to this section.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG