The online racing simulator
tire specs
(7 posts, started )
tire specs
Hi all,

Where can I find more information about the different tires one can use in LFS: lower and upper limits of pressure, friction in function of pressure etc ?

I suppose this information is available somewhere so just a link to the information would already be highly appreciated.

t
I don't think anyone's done any of that analysis. I just tune the pressure to obtain the desired temperature on a given track. Temperature is way more important than pressure in LFS.

This may change with the upcoming tire physics patch. No word on when it will be released, though.
Thanks but the manual does not talk about specific tyres such as the michelin, evostar, chromo etc (e.g for the FXO). Does'nt it make a big difference then ?
No, the tyre brands are just textures, there is absolutely no difference between them.
#6 - pik_d
There is no difference between the different tire manufacturers.
#7 - Davo
I adjust the pressures making sure they're still realistic and get good temps when racing. Temps are more important in lfs than the pressures but pressures need to be in a certain zone for the tyres to work properly I've found.

tire specs
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG