The online racing simulator
20 minutes to go and still 10 laps in that MotoGP race ... hope they don't cut at the wrong end (regarding Sport1 broadcast)
Their livestream is simulcasting the trackside DVB-T signal. In 3 minutes the grid heads to the formation lap
Watching the Audi.TV live-stream,
good quality, no lag (usually a big problem for me from Australia).

Easier to watch the 24h live-stream than watch the F1 :/

Track is wet atm, going to be an interesting first lap
Quote from Agressor :Track is wet atm, going to be an interesting first lap

interesting for the VW Golf with 4WD and ~500bph

btw: I'd suggest you use RadioLeMans.com for good entertaining commentary
ready to go
Attached images
IMG_1600.JPG
Why the fk isn't there a per-class position ranking, and no indication of class at all in the ranking list.. Even the start list pdf has everyone all over the list.
lol, he just replied to my email onscreen, regarding him calling the R8 LMS all-wheel-drive
Questions for the fellow germans:

Which commentary do you suggest is the best? (Currently listening to RadioLeMans, got annoyed by the sport1 guy being a bit clueless)
Quote from Lionclaw23 :Questions for the fellow germans:

Which commentary do you suggest is the best? (Currently listening to RadioLeMans, got annoyed by the sport1 guy being a bit clueless)

radio le mans...
The SLS GTs look soooo delicious :yummy:
That gps footage is quite pointless since it doesn't some of the fastest cars there...
Is it just me or is the Audi TV playing some Justin Bieber music instead of car sounds?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :That gps footage is quite pointless since it doesn't some of the fastest cars there...

the works-BMWs have an iPhone / iPad app in the appstore, showing gps and car data as it is nothing mandatory to have, only some teams have it
Are there any low quality streams, for people with crappy internet, or am I screwed and need to wait for sport1?
Right rear blow out, though a bit surprising on an outlap.
That ****ing amateur in the e46 blocking.. fffffffuuuuuuuu. Thanks to him, that car is now 147th
#50 - Vain
@Tomba:
The one at the entrance of the caroussel?
Not the best behaviour from the slower driver, but my stance is that when you're behind and collide with someone in front then you're to blame.
I'm a BMW fan myself, but I still don't blame the slower driver.

Vain

39. ADAC Zurich 24h Nürburgring 2011
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG