The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Nice for Berisha to have moved to Montreal.
brb, pmsl at the lulz that has occured
#28 - CSF
It's funnier when Nathan owns up and apologizes for doing it and Elon tries to argue his IP address magically moves to Canada on his mums PC. Trolololololol. If he didn't think we'd notice he went from not being able to drive in a straight line to going P21 then...
My apologies gents, the situation has been addressed.
Quote from CSF :It's funnier when Nathan owns up and apologizes for doing it and Elon tries to argue his IP address magically moves to Canada on his mums PC. Trolololololol. If he didn't think we'd notice he went from not being able to drive in a straight line to going P21 then...

I cannot believed I missed this. Does anyone have a screenshot of this magical moment?
Quite a soap opera here...

Anyway - official qualification results?
Quote from Eclipsed :Anyway - official qualification results?

I'll sort them tommorow - felt like taking a break from bureaucracy (I need one every so often!) and went and raged in iRacing at my favourite activity of putting just over 50% of the car off track and earning a wonderful 1x

But tommorow I'll go through and make sure all the ordering is correct etc - but it'll still remain in the google doc.
Best part was how Nathan actually managed to knock himself out while setting a time for Elon.
Thats a true friendship!
I actually didn't think that I was gonna get bumped
Well,but you got bumped by the bump of NDR. Cheers for a starting place in the race btw
Oh well
Kind of suprised you thought they wouldnt catch it? :doh:
could've ended like GSR
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Well,but you got bumped by the bump of NDR. Cheers for a starting place in the race btw

I will ensure that you will be drunk of pastis the race day, and that you can't take the start of the race, so that I could take your place
I guess everyone here has some backup plan!
Well tbh it depends on time when the race start...You should stand-by Alexis,i might not make it in time to come back home cuz i'm going out from town on friday...so yea,should be fun driving 3h of oval with a hangover,hope my team mates won't sing in ts.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Well tbh it depends on time when the race start...You should stand-by Alexis,i might not make it in time to come back home cuz i'm going out from town on friday...so yea,should be fun driving 3h of oval with a hangover,hope my team mates won't sing in ts.

Ofc we are singing
Get me of the list deko, year 3 in a row that something comes inbetween so im not home with the race. Good luck to the racers
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Get me of the list deko, year 3 in a row that something comes inbetween so im not home with the race. Good luck to the racers

You could just give Nathan your login details...then you'll still be there.
Quote from z-ro 8 :You could just give Nathan your login details...then you'll still be there.

Good one
Quote from z-ro 8 :You could just give Nathan your login details...then you'll still be there.

Ok, I've a limited knowledge about this type of stuff, but wouldn't it contradict with what was said earlier?

Quote from CSF :It's funnier when Nathan owns up and apologizes for doing it and Elon tries to argue his IP address magically moves to Canada on his mums PC. Trolololololol. If he didn't think we'd notice he went from not being able to drive in a straight line to going P21 then...

IP-Adresses have nothing to do with login-details, do they?
#50 - CSF
I can only assume you are drunk Thilo as more gibberish is coming from you than normal....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG