The online racing simulator
Genuine Racing
(28 posts, started )
Genuine Racing
This is promo video of this great team which is directed and compiled by me. Hope you will like it.

Genuine Racing on Vimeo
Me loves this.
Some nice stuff in part 1(intro+pitlane stuff), shows well the huge progress you've done since your first works. Keep it up.

Second part(on track action) was disappointing however. First of all most footages are more or less laggy from this point. Then, the slow motion footages are really not fitting with the music(IIRC this was already one of your first movie's biggest issues). Also, the camera work is sometimes a bit meh, so is 1:18's aggressive FOV.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:i love it!
Nicely done skirmantas!
Well, much fps drops there and also sometimes poor camera work, but keep it up. You improved much since your last videos.
#6 - Myffe
Its nice but theres something wrong in it...just cant figure out what...maybe its too laggy for my eyes
Well the Intro was epic, where you were chilling in pits! But the lag "kinda" ruined it... How about a re-render with atleast 25fps? Coz then I'd like it very much!
Well the beginning was good, but the rest was kinda boring. I was waiting for some racing scenes, fights and different combos etc. if it's a promotional video. But it was just all the time FZR on the blackwood mostly. Use more resources for the video, otherwise as a promotional video it was only okay, but as a video it was good.
#9 - hp999
Quote from vistaman :Well the Intro was epic, where you were chilling in pits! But the lag "kinda" ruined it... How about a re-render with atleast 25fps? Coz then I'd like it very much!

Please correct me if I'm wrong or not, but I think he recorded at around 30fps or so and then slowed it down? It's a blind guess though.

Try recording at 60fps, perhaps that improves the slow-mo lag. I enjoyed it, well done!
I record always at 30fps and render it to 30p or 24p. And I use lfs own slowmotion so no lag in slowmo parts either.
Thanks for comments guys! Yeah... I just can't understand why i suddenly faced with lag :/ In previous videos I avoided this... I filmed and rendered with the same settings... Maybe pc condition has changed and it effects whole work.. I don't know, 'cos apart of my sis, nobody (including me) don't sit at this pc, so I don't know what was done on this pc before ) Anyway, returning on the topic, I will try to avoid the lags and, as andRo mentioned, I will try to include more intresting shots . So yeah, once again thanks and really understand your concern. Cheers guys.

@vistaman, yeah I tried re-render it at 25fps(at the first I rendered at 24fps), but it resulted in just a bit smoother movement with remained lag..
great video
Thank you, Sean. Cheers, m8.
Im a fan. I hope that I will begin to make vids like this soon
MarkOm, you will definitely reach that goal if you will be patient on making videos. Thank You very much for kind words. Cheers.
LOL!!

When I opened this video my videocard crashed and I imidiatly got a BSoD, same happened second time I opened it.
Quote from rockclan :LOL!!

When I opened this video my videocard crashed and I imidiatly got a BSoD, same happened second time I opened it.

Ouch Feel sorry about this Hope that You will be able to watch this video somehow in short time
The beginning was very good, then not much, but was very good
Quote from seniecka :Ouch Feel sorry about this Hope that You will be able to watch this video somehow in short time

I did 2 quick screenshots before a BSoD.
Attached images
Modern Art of Screencard Driver Crash.jpg
Trololo Screencard Driver.jpg
Quote from rockclan :I did 2 quick screenshots before a BSoD.

Don't worry if you don't see it, it's just another LFS video, nothing new.
Quote from Litro :Don't worry if you don't see it, it's just another LFS video, nothing new.

Hehe... Thanks, captain obvious
Quote from seniecka :Hehe... Thanks, captain obvious

That's true. Even Firemike don't make anything new nowadays.
Nice promo video Skirmantai.

Genuine Racing
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG