The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :malware. I am getting warning too, but by firefox this time.

Sorry I can't find anything really sorry,
J.Provost
Quote from Bmxtwins :malware. I am getting warning too, but by firefox this time.

Mines fine. Your firewall is shit anyway as evidence by how much you bitch about it on Teamspeak.

ilyray.
that's the router not the firewall
Please don't go offtopic.
Cheers,
J.Provost
offtopic
Just read through this whole thread. And the poor kids been hounded!

Please read post number 110
Thank you,
J.Provost
FFS STFU and just let us get on with our own thing. If you have nothing NICE to say about IR the SHUT UP
In that case I guess you should close the thread.

I'll get my hat now.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :FFS STFU and just let us get on with our own thing. If you have nothing NICE to say about IR the SHUT UP

It doesn't quite work like that. You or your team have no fundamental right for pleasent comments here. This is a public forum, everyone's allowed to post what they genuinely think about you and your team - as long as they respect the forum's rules of course. If you care so much about being prasied and respected within the community, first you actualy have to earn people's respect. Just a small hint, telling people to "SHUT UP" and "STFU" isn't the best possible way.

Oh, and may I point out that your latest post isn't directly related to IDENT-RACING Team. Please refeer to post number 110
Thank you,
Y.Laprevotte
Well I'm sorry I'm just sick and tired of people putting me down. do you know how hard it is to run a team where no one helps you as in stupid comments.
Sorry again I just want to keep this thread for ir things only.
Quote :Oh, and may I point out that your latest post isn't directly related to IDENT-RACING Team. Please refeer to post number 110
Thank you,
Y.Laprevotte

:biggrinfl
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Well I'm sorry I'm just sick and tired of people putting me down. do you know how hard it is to run a team where no one helps you as in stupid comments.
Sorry again I just want to keep this thread for ir things only.

I speak from experience. Close your thread and it will all go away. SHOW IT ON THE TRACK.

Speaking of that my team kept up with Yann in IGTC . But our finish wasn't so great
Ow and closing the thread willhelp my team so much.
Making your team go away will help it more than any thread
Let me put this a different way my team will not just go away we are here to help people have a good race. So we wont just go away. Myself and my team have put allot of effort and money in to the team.
well then apply for a league and events section, or for f*** sake just join a league
We have just started and have just finished the TCC also I am the supervisor of SGP so we will probably be joining one of there events.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :...So we wont just go away. Myself and my team have put allot of effort and money in to the team.

Oh dear...
everybody's trolling you
How much, 10 quid?
Quote from hp999 :Oh dear...
everybody's trolling you
How much, 10 quid?

i dont see why you post that. The actual number is none of your business.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Making your team go away will help it more than any thread

And you with them. Win win.
Oh no the big bad internet rudeboy is hurting my ickle feelings. :\

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG