The online racing simulator
haha
Perch yourself on top of Everest, possibilities would be endless

It's quite hard to carry it around but motivation would keep you going
holy sh**, sweet!
Got to test out the new (and also like-new) 20/4 Ai today:

How many lenses do you have?
Too many!
From Tuesday. Borderline-NSFW so apologies if anyone's offended. In that case I'll gladly hide this behind a link.

Details at my Flickr if anyone's interested.
Great lighting, dude.
Thank you sir. Here's some more from Tuesday.

I'm not super happy with the set as I think the idea got sort of lost by going with the flow on that evening. The whole set was improvised on the spot as my original plan just didn't work. The blame is 100% on me - the model was a champ!
Auto portrait 'headache'

Also a couple pics from a local rally

Great stuff, marsaz.
Wow some great stuff in there, guys.

Few from me:

So it was the Co-operative MacTavish Cup Final yesterday, it rained......constantly.

And the rest: http://ekodu.planet.ee/viruralli2011/

Some images are taken with Pentax K-5 + Sigma 70 - 300 4-5.6 DG Macro (also kit lens). And some with Canon 60D + 100 - 400 4.5-5.6 IS USM L.

Can anyone guess which ones are taken with Canon and which are with Pentax?
A few from the Weekend. I have a lot (a lot!) more. Let me know if you want to see more.

Quote from Taavi(EST) :And the rest: http://ekodu.planet.ee/viruralli2011/ Some images are taken with Pentax K-5 + Sigma 70 - 300 4-5.6 DG Macro (also kit lens). And some with Canon 60D + 100 - 400 4.5-5.6 IS USM L. Can anyone guess which ones are taken with Canon and which are with Pentax?

Quote from Highsider9 :A few from the Weekend. I have a lot (a lot!) more. Let me know if you want to see more.

Mind sending me some high-res pictures? I love your pictures guys.
-
(Highsider9) DELETED by Highsider9
No Problem. I think I'm gonna post some more later. Just tell me which ones you want.

Edit: Now is later.

Honestly, I don't think I can tell the difference, Taavi.

That Sigma seems to perform remarkably well for a budget lens.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG