The online racing simulator
Users Keep Losing Connection [exceeding upload bandwidth]
Just Wondered Why Some Users Are losing Connection i dont know if its because my computer carnt handle 3 server a once or its something to do with the server im currently running,Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
System Name MATTHEWROBINSON
System Manufacturer System manufacturer
System Model P5Q
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz, 2533 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1306, 20/08/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name MatthewRobinson\Matthew Robinson
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 113 MB
Total Virtual Memory 5.06 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.40 GB
Page File Space 3.06 GB

Thanks Matt
Need Help Asap !!
Are you trying to host 3 servers on your home connection?
yh im on about getting a pda of some sort you know like a windows phone to i can host on there cba to pay for a server to host only im only 14 carnt pull money from out my arse lol Lmao
You can certainly talk out of it.
look right if you just here to cause shit do one right i need help thats all i need cba with you unfunny insults
LMAO hosting on a PDA, had I eaten bricks I'd be shitting them right now, but unfortunately I had soup
well like i sed i anit got no money to host them on a online server so i got to do it my self but once i get money im going to but im going to need a good insim thats fully up to date and thats going to be hard to find one i mean im using open source from pumpkin and using a different insim for demmo because open source dont work for demo only s2 and i still need to find one for s1 yet
#9 - PoVo
In internet connection sucks, not the computer
whos theres or my internet connection ?
#11 - PoVo
3 servers on a home connection, what have you gone nuts?
Quote from hp999 :3 servers on a home connection, what have you gone nuts?

Not all home connections are crap.
the insim that you are running on your server lags thats why people are losing connection
Maybe visit speedtest.net and show us your internet connection speed?
Your Internet connection probably isn't fast enough.

Also I know 14 is an age where you easily get excited, but please try to calm down a bit when writing your posts. There isn't any rush and you won't miss anything if you spend a bit more time on using proper punctuation and sentence structures. People usually respond more positively and help you more when they can more easily make sense of what you are trying to say.
And what has speed to do with stability?

Anyway.. PDA... Fail
#18 - Davo
An E7200 should handle 3 servers at once no problem like others have said it's your internet connection that's the problem. Unless you're running fibre then you could be right.
right im going t do that speedtest and ill show you but i got my computer specs at the top if that will help anybody and im running sky with unlimited download and 56mb per second
#20 - Davo
I'm pretty sure sky limit the upload to 1.3Mb/s so you're pretty screwed if you're running 3 servers especially if they are at max capacity.
i dont know its d link router anyways
and i just need to money or donations toward the server and ill get it hosted
Total Virtual Memory [U]5.06 GB[/U]
Total Physical Memory [U]2.00 GB[/U]
Page File Space [U]3.06 GB[/U]
Available Physical Memory [B]113 MB[/B]
Available Virtual Memory [B]1.40 GB[/B]

something is wrong with this picture... what is consuming your memory that you're swapping so much?
i dont know its d link router anyways
and i just need to money or donations toward the server and ill get it hosted
its the insim he is running lags the server i had that same insim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG