The online racing simulator
Users losing connection upon join track
Hey guys,

Running on a friends server while waiting for my new one (worryingly in the same datacentre) in germany.

We have a few aussies that play on our server, and they were able to connect fine on plenty of our other servers (london, france and such).

But as of late, the aussies (and a few others) have just been losing connection the second they join track. They can stay connected as a spectator without any problem.

It isn't an issue with the InSim application, as I have made sure it doesn't send anything to the client for at least 5 seconds after they join the track.

Other users are not having issues either - able to stay connected for days at a time.

Any ideas? worth trying different server game ports?

edit: one user said it was '›after I upgraded to 0.6A3', '›0.6A1 was fine'
Let them test on cargame.nl S1 if you want. I don't hear any complains but that doesn't necessary say something.

S1 is running 0.6A2. (I think A2 and A3 are similar).
sent one of them to go test it. Where about's is it hosted?
OVH France (Paris / Roubaix).

Quote :Low Brain Drift Server

Also A3, fairly busy.. UK.

I dont know any German hosted servers with people on it. Yes AMG but thats still Z28
put a network monitor on my machine, and when I join track on any host there is a BIG spike of network usage
I'm a long term user on Cargame, never had the issue.
we never said cargame had a problem.
Nor did I imply that, you need to work on your interpretation skill, not everyone is trying to belittle you.

You made the statement that people from Australia were dropping out upon joining race, I'm one of the people that do, Dave offered to allow them to test on Cargame, I use cargame all the time, I don't have the issue.
new servers seems amazingly better, give it a go

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG