The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, sure, weve beaten Argentina sleeping.

Lets hope, the Italian coach and players think the same.

But seriously, it will be SOO important, who makes the first goal in that game (ok, thats always important, but in this game even more). If Italy scores the first goal, they will put 2 big walls in their half and it will be very hard for Germany to make a goal.
If Germany scores the 1st goal (which they will do ), Italy has to make the game, which they cant; they only can play defensively IMO. And Germany can make counter goals. (Maybe Odonkor gets his well deserved goal, if he plays)

I don't agree on the fact that we can play only defensive, our lastest matches says the opposite.

However let's see, will be an interesting match for sure

And good luck to portugal too, wasn't my intention to hope that portugal will lose. It's only an opinion, but im neutral between the 2 teams

The important thing is that we will win the final. The rest are only details
lol xD
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :The important thing is that we will win the final. The rest are only details
lol xD

Hope dies last GER - ITA: 2-0
ALLEZ LES BLEUS

GER:ITA 1:2
POR:FRA 0:2
ITA:FRA 2:4
Lol, you traitor.

GER:ITA 2-0
POR:FRA 3-5
GER:FRA 2-1

(Realised, that I contradicted myself there, lol)
Quote from zeugnimod :

Nothing more to say except the result for final Germany vs. France: 1-2.

Fixed
:slap:

Never. Jens Lehmann wont let that happen.
i actually hope lehman gets injured ... not much just enough to give kahn (who really impressed me with his attitude) his big break in the finals
Sorry, but illepall .

With Kahn in the goal, we wouldnt have been in the semi-finals now and with Kahn in the goal in the next game/final, we wont win these games.

He was very good (probably the best keeper in the world) some years ago, but now, hes not that good anymore. And I dont want to see him cost Germany another world cup win.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, but illepall .

With Kahn in the goal, we wouldnt have been in the semi-finals now and with Kahn in the goal in the next game/final, we wont win these games.

He was very good (probably the best keeper in the world) some years ago, but now, hes not that good anymore. And I dont want to see him cost Germany another world cup win.

I totally agree
Was impressed to hear that Lehmann's goalkeeping coach had made a list for him with the argentinian players, and what side they usually place the ball when they take penalties.Was some footage of him looking at it, and then putting it down his sock again hehe.And I guess it worked, he dived to the right side every time.Germans do their homework!
Quote from Tyrion :Was impressed to hear that Lehmann's goalkeeping coach had made a list for him with the argentinian players, and what side they usually place the ball when they take penalties.Was some footage of him looking at it, and then putting it down his sock again hehe.And I guess it worked, he dived to the right side every time.Germans do their homework!

Nobody really knows what was written on that slip of paper I think it was a good psychological trick.
btw in a comedy show here they said his goalkeeping coach wrote him:
"Hold only 2 penalties everything else looks arrogant"
Oliver Bierhoff said that the piece of paper said "You have to hold at least 2" because, as Bierhoff said, Lehman tends to forget important things when under stress...

Vain
Well as I have been commenting all the while, why stop now

England Vs Portugal - I will be very suprised to see C.Ronaldo kick a ball in the Premiership again. Not only did he "enforce" the sending off of a player, but his fellow team m8 from Man U, thats the most unsportsmanship like thing I have EVER saw. We wasn't good enough until the last 28mins ( with 10men ) and we played like we had 11. Again, we cannot talk penalties ( other than O.Hardgreaves who plays in germany, tell you something ) LOL

Brazil vs France - France are awesome, and I willing them to put 6 past portugual

Germany vs Italy - Come on you Germans, stuff them
So a kick in the nuts is not unsportsmanlike, Fordy?
Uuuuuu that looked horrible, just imagine big fella coming at you all his weight on one leg with football shoes
Quote from Vykos69 :Hope dies last GER - ITA: 2-0

ITA - GER: 4-3

Quote from Hoellsen :So a kick in the nuts is not unsportsmanlike, Fordy?

Well that was 1/2 dozen of one and 1/2 dozen of the other. He was actualyl sent of for "shoving Ronaldo" And explain the Wink Ronaldo gave to the side line afterwards? But anyway, it happens. I would pay to be a fly on the wall at the Man Utd training around
Quote from Fordman :Well that was 1/2 dozen of one and 1/2 dozen of the other. He was actualyl sent of for "shoving Ronaldo" And explain the Wink Ronaldo gave to the side line afterwards? But anyway, it happens. I would pay to be a fly on the wall at the Man Utd training around

My guess is Ronaldo won't be there next season, hence why he did it.
I did some accounting whilst it was on. I think I got the better pasttime.
OK, tonight's the night! GO ON, GERMANY!!
Yeah, go Germany, the world cup final's never quite the same if the host nation isn't in it.

Having said that when it gets as far as the final I'm afraid I'm gonna have to back the French to win it. If their defence and midfield can combine to close down the middle of the pitch in the same way that they did against Brazil, and Zidane, Ribbery and Henri have got a big game left in them, then I can't see a way for the Germans to win even if Ballack and Lehman are on top form.
I have fingers, toes and Nuts crossed for Germany to win tonight
Go Germany

:hide:
Quote from Fordman :Well that was 1/2 dozen of one and 1/2 dozen of the other. He was actualyl sent of for "shoving Ronaldo" And explain the Wink Ronaldo gave to the side line afterwards? But anyway, it happens. I would pay to be a fly on the wall at the Man Utd training around

well ronaldo is been kicked out of man u because of starday so he sould i mean last match his team had they got 2 players sent of and 16 cards world record and roo got sent of because of ronaldo not saying sorry.
Quote from Fordman :I have fingers, toes and Nuts crossed for Germany to win tonight

I appreciate that very much, Fordie Now we cant loose, if even the Brits support us

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG