The online racing simulator
new patch, less servers.
(14 posts, started )
new patch, less servers.
I had a notice on startup LFS there is a newer version.
Now i have less servers to race on.

Don't like this.
Quote from Max Belgium :I had a notice on startup LFS there is a newer version.
Now i have less servers to race on.

Don't like this.

Go back to Z28 then? Did you read it's a TEST patch and that it is incompatible?
Euh... How do i go back?
Replace your LFS.exe by the original Z28 LFS.exe and it should work AFAIK.
It works!

Tnx mate.
I just played for the first time in a couple years, and while there isn't a lack of servers, there is a huge lack of variety. 90% of the servers are running Blackwood, and most of them only with demo cars. Is this what LFS has become while I was away?

I know people complain about the lack of new tracks/cars, but it seems they aren't even using the content that's already in the game..
Are you sure you got connected to the DEMO or S2 section?
im kinda disappointed in lfs, not as many servers as i would of thought, most are cruise or drift hopefully i find a good server thats 24/7. The new version seems to got me more servers actually.
While 99.999% of the LFS users are sleeping during the peak US time zone, you can't expect a million servers full of many racers when only 5 in the US are using LFS......
Well then why not organise a get together (on a US server) at like 7-9pm EDT? There seems to be a few posting in the forum here wanting American timezone races, put on a good combo and I'm sure you can attract enough people to race with you.
Quote from mrodgers : you can't expect a million servers full of many racers when only 5 in the US are using LFS......

either way the number of online s2 players is kinda weak, especially compared to the demo... jus sayn. The game is awesome, i mostly just play it singleplayer, unless i find a decent race server.
Try This:

Run Z28

check server list

Run 0.6

check server list ...

See the difference?

ALot of servers aren't updated yet.
To a server regular, which I even know personally, I mentioned the word 'patch' yesterday.

'what patch? is there a new version coming'?

Thats why most servers don't update. Too many do not know whats going on.

new patch, less servers.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG