The online racing simulator
LFS opens windowed everytime i enter the game
So after i exit LFS normally in fullscreen everything works fine. When i reopen the game its in windowed mode even though i never put it in that mode. Now its not the worst bug but is annoying having to do it over and over. Is there a fix for this!?
Check the cfg.txt file in your LFS directory and change the value on Start Windowed line from 1 to 0. Also make sure that the directory and the file are writable.
still does the same thing
Sorry if this is pointing out the obvious but does this happen when you first start the game or when searching the host list or connecting to a server?

when a new patch is installed it reset's the "window while connecting" option (on the first screen after clicking multiplayer in the main screen) to yes, if so switch it back to no.
Are you running Win 7 or Vista?
Where is LFS installed?
Have you installed in "C:/Program Files"
it windows when i open up lfs to see the xfr in the air as a small screen. Not while connecting to servers.

Lfs directory = C:\LFS

Windows 7
Go to the folder, and temporarily rename or move the cfg.txt file to somewhere safe.

Relaunch LFS and it should open full screen. Also it should be at the create driver screen. A new cfg.txt should also be created when you close LFS.

See if the problem still exists by opening LFS again.
Or you could just try pushing the Shift F4 button. It happens to me somethimes and that seems to work.
This happens to me everytime i start lfs, (using vista) pressing shift f4 works fine at startup, but i have to use it twice to get full screen.
Have you got multiple monitors? I had this bug with multiple displays. (ATI GPU)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG