The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
Mason !! Do you mind reading my post that is just above yours ??
Yes.
Race Control
Hi,
We are all set for race 3 at West Hill Rev (WE1R).
Race Control has been getting bigger and better. I have a program called TouchBuddy which make's my laptop a race control panel. I will put a pic in the attachments to show this.
For this I will soon be getting a touch panel overlay which just goes over my screen then I calibrate it then it is a touch screen.
Also we have a insim created by sinanju he has been working hard get this insim working well, and we currently have version 1.6 but we won’t be using it for the Touring Car Cup but we will probably be using for our next championship.
We hope that these improvements will make Race Control better.
Kind Regards,
[IR] Management
Attached images
Race Control.jpg
Ident-Racing - Latest News
Hi,
The Ident-Racing - Touring Car Cup has now finished
I would like to sat thank you to all of the racers that have raced in the championship.
The TCC has been our first successfully championship and a good start to the new team.
We hope to get better and hopefully be a vary competitive team.

I would like to welcome our newest members that have just ranked up to Member status with Ident-Racing. That's Tonny, Josh, Scott and Luke.
They have just ranked up to day so we wish them a happy racing time with us.

All of the new story's and updates will be in the next News letter. (Won't be long)

Kind Regards,
[IR] Managment
Oh I'd like to say please don't send me reminders about races I didn't sign up for. That's illegal use of my Email Address.

Thanks,
Jamie
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Hi,
The Ident-Racing - Touring Car Cup has now finished
I would like to sat thank you to all of the racers that have raced in the championship.
The TCC has been our first successfully championship and a good start to the new team.

Who won? Could you please give us a link to standings please?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh I'd like to say please don't send me reminders about races I didn't sign up for. That's illegal use of my Email Address.

Thanks,
Jamie

lol.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh I'd like to say please don't send me reminders about races I didn't sign up for. That's illegal use of my Email Address.

Thanks,
Jamie

Your welcome :P
**** you matt.
hahaha.

JProv how did your cup go?
Quote from Bmxtwins :hahaha.

JProv how did your cup go?

It wen't really well. We had to cancel some racers because of racer attendence ect.

But as it was our first sucsssfull championship it went really well.
Thanks,
J.Provost
Try to advertise it in the Leagues and Events section
Good Idea
I will do that now
cheers,
J.Provost
Quote from Jonathon.provost :It wen't really well. We had to cancel some racers because of racer attendence ect.

But as it was our first sucsssfull championship it went really well.
Thanks,
J.Provost

I dread to think what an unsucsssfull (sic) championship would be like
Well the first champ we tried was the Fox one and know on showed up but we are starting out so don't go on at us about how bad it was because we tried our best.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
That's not my fault so don't say that it is that's your Fire Wall not the site.
Or when your going on to my site then just turn it off, simple
im pretty shure its your site, maybe you should check it..
Check for what??
News Letter June
Hi,
Our newsletter is now out: HERE
Thanks allot,
[IR] Management
Quote :We would like to congratulate Tonny on winning the champ and he got his 25% of a Gaming-Solutions Server. So did Josh our 2nd place driver with 10% of a server.

#99 - CSF
How do you win 25% of a server?
Sorry I meant off I will edit

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG