The online racing simulator
Check out the forecast for today, showers look likely.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/5017

Edit: seems it's not possible to link to a day forecast directly, click on Sunday.
Yeeep track was pretty wet this morning, should be interesting xD. I hope it starts as a rain race and dries up with a little splash of rain on the final 3 laps.
Anyone have a stream for the race?
dude, you have TSN and RDS............ I must say that RDS sucks though...
SC start? BS.
Quote from el pibe :dude, you have TSN and RDS............ I must say that RDS sucks though...

Nopeeee, dont have them hehe.
Oooh wet start.

This looks like it's going to be a hum dinger. I'm not sure I can stand any more excitment after Le Mans
Appalling "show" for the viewers, so frustrating to watch this shite start.
Webber turned into me!
Quote from j@tko :webber turned into me! :d

Just seen the replay, racing incident I think.
EPIC FAIL. a
#65 - Nobo
Certainly not Hamiltons weeks....
wtf hamilton
Please ban this fag from F1, thanks.
McLarens did a Red Bull!
Lewis went for a gap which was never there, Jenson took his normal line.

Lewis has not had a great couple of weeks inside F1, things can only get better.
Hamilton is starting to turn into a total idiot. What the feck was he thinking parking his ruined car there?
Hamilton out. Made a stupid mistake this time too. He really needs to start re-thinking his way of driving. Few laps, 2 hits (one was a racing accident though) and out.
On the plus side, he does add interest to F1.

On the downside, it's usually for all the wrong reasons.

Numpty.
ham vs web - lh from too far back and couldn't stay his line, his fault cuz he's black.
ham vs but - it's a straight, button didn't defend properly and ham got overlap, button's fault, just cuz.

-
(evilpimp) DELETED by evilpimp : Changed mind after watching it again, Button's fault...
That was buttons fault he turned into him, every other incident was hamiltons.
I am a big Button fan. But I really don't know who's at fault :S

Hamilton went for a spot that is always going to disappear, but Button didn't give him any room. :S and Button is really struggling with front end grip.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG