The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
Oh wow... thank you Kobayashi for an awesome recovery from the puncture to bring home points for Sauber! Defs better than staying with Torro Rosso... like DevilDare I was prepared for crap points thanks to Liuzzi but I'm first in league now!
Lets get this league back in the top 3!!!

Current lineup was: Trulli, Liuzzi, Mercedes, Sauber, Total
Might either choose to upgrade Merc to Ferrari or Liuzzi to Kovalainen seeing how they go... leaning towards Kovalainen at the moment
I thought it was mario andretti and almost answered that but then decided to google it. Luckily. A bit surprising fact that Mario never won monaco or lemans... That 1995 lemans is a bit strange though. WSC car lost to a gt1...
Better make your changes while you still can. And remember to make the bets too.
Went for a bit of a wild setup. Hoping it works out!
Noooooooooooooooo Perez!

That one will cost me dearly.
Yeah... Sauber engine...

Edit - And McLaren chasis...

Terrible... Expect to lose a lot of points.
Quote from Hyperactive :Noooooooooooooooo Perez!

That one will cost me dearly.

I switched to Perez specifically for this race. It was looking good, and then...

Oh well, his real-life recovery is more important than points in a browser game. He was performing brilliantly.
It's on.

Good result from me, can't complain. Chasing the Top 10 now.
im happy that i went for an RBR chassis.... i was raging when button was leading.. lol
Up 1 place. Not bad.
Not too bad for a complete disaster

Lots of DNFs this week. Even the last 3 teams were valuable in this race.
Up 2 places, also the only bets I got wrong were 2nd and 3rd positions in the race. It's the first time I've guessed which driver would drop out first.
Complete disaster for me, mainly because of Perez crashing out in Q3. Better luck next time, I guess.
The answer is A and D. I'm sure everyone knows that already though.
Again difficult choises. Canada looks a bit challenging race if you look at how many cars dnf. So hrt and virgin and lotus may not be such bad choises compared to the force indias and strs because the loser teams are likely to finish and even if they finish last they can still be 15th-17th in a good scenario.

Plus the mclaren and redbull drivers are so damn expensive so I need to save more..
Everyone is tipping Mercedes to have a great race, so I've put everything I have behind them in the hope that at least Rosberg can win or get a podium. I feel like I need to do something to catch up to the people who can already afford Red Bull stuff.
Perez not racing then. Well there's a change of plans...
How does that affect the first retirement?
Well he is still not going to race at monaco if that's what you are after (?)
Quote from Hyperactive :Well he is still not going to race at monaco if that's what you are after (?)

In the bets section you can still select him as the first retirement for the race. Well it actually says "1st driver that drops out of the race" and technically Perez was the first driver to drop out of the race....
Quote from sil3ntwar :In the bets section you can still select him as the first retirement for the race. Well it actually says "1st driver that drops out of the race" and technically Perez was the first driver to drop out of the race....

Oh. He will not be eligible choise for the first dnf though (99% sure). I picked karthikeyan on the first gp where the hrts did not even qualify and it didn't count then either. So I seriously doubt perez will count this time.
Oh so de la rosa automatically replaces perez... hmm, difficult... webber may make rbr pretty risky choise...
I went for Timo Glock again, the Virgin is more unreliable than the HRT, and the drivers tend to push more.

F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG