The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 3
Racers:

The third Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 500 will be held on Thursday, 9th June 2011. It will consist of hotlap qualifying followed by a 75 lap + 2 pace lap (77 total) race. There is a mandatory green flag pitstop - no service required, but you must stop in a pitbox.

Anticipated timetable:

1800 UTC: Qualifying begins - InSim controlled queueing; one outlap, two flying laps, one inlap, fastest lap counts
1850 UTC (or 10 minutes after qualifying ends): Race

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that throughout the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is triple-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, cars line up in the order they are on track, leader may select when to begin accelerating anytime after a designated point between turns 2 and 3. No overtaking is permitted until the green flag is flown.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client to 84.45.52.142; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

Also, bear in mind that generally the first few sessions will be somewhat numpty-filled as people acclimate to their competitors, and the rules. Don't run off and resign from the event when this happens. We will be observing all drivers during and after the sessions and will not hesitate to remove drivers who will constantly cause problems.

Please, to help us know who may be attending, post here telling us such.
ehhh deko.... how is the race going to be at 1800 utc on June 8th... im pretty sure that was 4 hours ago.
I guess he meant June 9th(Thursday).

E: Might be there, we'll see.
I hope I can attend that.

As I said, won't be here all weekend, enjoying Le Mans(at least I plan to enjoy it).
All 4 GenR should be there
I be ther'
I and Jarda will be there!
#9 - Kova.
Might be here if I finished to eat my dinner.
Might be there if I'll come back in time.
Ill try
Aye, should be here for this one ;o
Yerp Derp... if you let me I will be there for this one.
ill try to be there, though i might join after Q so hope its ok if i can run without qual time
I'm in
Im gonna be there
ill be there, hopefully i dont forget to switch from qually set this time lol...
Will be there at 4am might have a old skin on or one with the wrong number on just a heads up.
Just woke up and saw this thread. I can enter
Will we get double credit for this?
Should be negative credit
if the server is as shit as that for the 400/500.. I don't think I'm even gonna bother turning up
Nice tyre warming,Isaac!
Sorry

My names Isaac Price and spinning twice under the same safety car was my idea...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : you guys are just a linch mob, i'll let the admins take care of it.
Nah,you steping on the gass when i was right in front of you made me spin and get penalty + damage. Just watched the replay with pedal indicators on,shows it all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG