The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
I'd rather have 4 Average/Good games than waiting 4 years to get a excellent game.
#27 - JJ72
I will wait 4 years for an excellent game, but things happen in racing game so fast it is impossible to develop a game that long without something become obsolete.
Quote from Jordan2007 :I'd rather have 4 Average/Good games than waiting 4 years to get a excellent game.

That's the problem with todays world... people like you.. sorry but it's true..

Anyway, are they still keeping that concept, award points on overtakes?
another forza!? my crappy old first gen. xbox wont even play forza 3 anymore without freezing
The only thing turn ten needs to fix is to include fully adjustable controller settings. The only thing I don't like about fm3 is all the cars felt like lead blocks because turning was SO DAMN SLOW.
Yep, full Top Gear integration across the game.
Quote :And all to the dulcet tones of our very own Jeremy, who'll deliver his own opinionated take on a selection of the models as you fiddle.

From the Top Gear site. This could get funny very quickly.
How ridicolous of them is to copy TG integration? I mean c'mon..
Quote from Boris Lozac :How ridicolous of them is to copy TG integration? I mean c'mon..

TG sells. All GT5 had was the TG track. Stop whining you GT fanboy and un-sub from Forza threads instead of trolling.
GT5 - Top Gear test track

Forza 4 - Full support.

In other words, the proper way of implementing TG into a racing game... You might call it copying, we like to call it, "doing it better".
lol, GT fanboy, haven't played it for 3, 4 months..
#37 - JJ72
Quote from Boris Lozac :How ridicolous of them is to copy TG integration? I mean c'mon..

LOL, copying........

it is not copying when it is the logical thing to do, and fits entirely in their vision of a car culture game.

And now tell me what did GT5 "implemented" with TG....a track with the wrong camera angles and some totally unrelated comedic races?
Next, Forza 4 will have NASCAR. Totally copying GT5 y0!
GT5 failed massively with its topgear lisence. It is almost astonishing how awful the topgear part in gt5 is.

For me the biggest dealbreaker with forza3 was that it has tons of arcade stuff you can't turn off. At least in gt5 the bumper cam doesn't shake like crazy but in forza even that is almost ruined. Plus all the steering randomness and unlinearities.

Forza4 will probably be worse. More gimmicks like the nfs:shift with its loose seat cockpit view will probably break it for me.

All I'd love is a slider to turn all that useless arcade shit off but being a console you can't...
GT2 looks better than Forza 4.
So you buy a like Citroen C4 and the game goes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MAN?".

And if you win an Aston Martin of some kind he'll go "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. You've just won the greatest car..................................................................................................

in the world.

?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So you buy a like Citroen C4 and the game goes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MAN?".

And if you win an Aston Martin of some kind he'll go "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. You've just won the greatest car..................................................................................................

in the world.

?

Man, I'd actually buy a XboX360 plus Forza 4 just for that! You should ring up the devs.
They could allow you to have completely customizable controls, deadzones, sensitivities, steering ratios, etc but then you would actually have to be good in order to place on the leaderboards and we can't have that now can we.
They need to sort out the leaderboards.. I don't wanna come 17788848th because everyone above me is using some kind of driving aid.
Quote from BlueFlame :They need to sort out the leaderboards.. I don't wanna come 17788848th because everyone above me is using some kind of driving aid.

You don't place last because of the others using driving aids.

You're just shit.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You don't place last because of the others using driving aids.

You're just shit.

I never place last. It's impossible, there's always a drunk hotlap :P
Hmm, at least they are saying you can turn ALL steering aids off in the game:
http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318570/?hd=1

Lots of nice hyper videos. Although apparently you can't turn off any of the view bobbing which is annoying...
I appologise for my comments about TG, after seeing some videos they really did make use of it MUCH better..
you can't even do standing starts at the top gear test track in gt5... forza will easily do a better job with the top gear license. they'll probably include some top gear games like car futbol or something.
The game looks about as good as GT5 IMO!
also 16 player online! yes!

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG