The online racing simulator
i feel like a dumbarse i cannot find were i can get Q
Let's promote that U patch version!! You can do it!!
BTW i dont think now would be a good time to realese a U ppatch LFSTweak (lets say that hipotericly, Fonny is working on it), because Scawen is close to realese a compatible patch.. so would be better to wait till new patch is out them work on LFStweak...

BTW: Sorry about english mistakes.. i dont have a dictiorary around, And google doesnt work very well
Why doesnt this work for LFS right now???
Quote from Dethred :Why doesnt this work for LFS right now???

.......................................... ...............................

Read the thread....
Quote from Dethred :Why doesnt this work for LFS right now???

brcause it doesnt!!!!!
why are people unable to read a thread before posting questions which have been answered a thousand times ago?! Is this just human laziness or a special race of human beings (which donesn't read forum threads)?
Both?
Or maybe I was joking.illepall
NVM I was rumaging around in tyhe folder n looked in the readme n I had ver T, downloaded Q n it works great! just gotta get used 2 making presets now lol
Srry to Bump this topic... but need help... when i start the tweaker, it shows a warning :

"System Error &H80076007E (-2147024770 )"

And when the latest S2 Version was the Q patch, i could use it with no problems... now i tried to use with the LFS S2Q in another folder, and thet System Error appears....

Could someone help me ?
No One can Help ?!
can some one give me a link to lfs s2Q exe ?
Quote from dragon13 :can some one give me a link to lfs s2Q exe ?

google can
google = friend
just a shame it isnt more well known...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :actually I googled it but no luck, and if its widely spread, its better if you say where it is

i made a thread asking for it and i got the response of "google is amazing" with a link to it found by google, so once ive made this thread ill find it
i edited my last post nd found a link
got it Thx
are you pressing aply after you made the changes? and also have you pitted after you pressed aply?
i didnt pit but I got it ITS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there any way to race with the mod with online use the mod when in game
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG