The online racing simulator
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :Hi, I don't usually like asking for things but I cannot render to save my life so would it be possible for someone to render my skins for me? When any of you have some free time or anything no rush atall. It's just I would love to be able to use a rendered version of my cars in siggies and avatars etc..

So if anyone could be kind enough I would be very greatful!

Thanks alot guys.

Only got time for the FOX, but as usual if you want anything changed let me know
Attached images
FIB_FOX.jpg
And when I'm rendering, shall I add all the plugins I have?
So that it may NOT be so unsharped?
What should I do that my lamp would be nice, not black sg.

Where did U download the full version from?
To answer some questions i got asked. Im using Full 3DS Max 7 and Full Brazil.

Before i got them i used the trial of brazil and BIGrenderd. (not sure if it works with max 8) but i installed it into the plugins folder, ran max, pressed 8 on the keyboard and clicked the EFFECTS tab and clicked add. Chose BIGrender and then setup the areas (somewhere on this forum, i'll find link later) and renderd. Put pieces together in photoshop and it makes a 1000x1000 render.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And when I'm rendering, shall I add all the plugins I have?
So that it may NOT be so unsharped?
What should I do that my lamp would be nice, not black sg.

Where did U download the full version from?

1. I gave you the answer to your question about the lamp.
2. This forum doesn't allow discussing of warez.
3. It's better to ask questions about rendering in a seperate topic in the 3D renders section. This thread is for requests, and you're taking it off-topic.
THX. I have done a rendered picture.
Here it is:http://www.yourfilehost.com/me ... age&file=pmaxtoki.jpg

But as you see the pic is not sharp at all
And I have no front lights(only black sg.) I didn't really understand what u said about light problem
What should I do? Shall I add all the plugins I have, so that I may not be unsharped??
I'M a bit illepall for this yet. more practice and everything will be OK

If you can, please help me in my problems
THX
Quote from Ryanry64 :Only got time for the FOX, but as usual if you want anything changed let me know

Thank you very much that looks amazing! No need to change anything! Thats gonna look great as my desktop now!
@shibbyman: I'm working on your FXR, it's going to take some time though. I started on your FOX first, but Ryan beat me to it I'll let that finish and do your FXR next.
But I think it's time for a computer upgrade for me, rendering takes way too much time atm
Quote from joen :@shibbyman: I'm working on your FXR, it's going to take some time though. I started on your FOX first, but Ryan beat me to it I'll let that finish and do your FXR next.
But I think it's time for a computer upgrade for me, rendering takes way too much time atm

Oh thanks alot! Your all so helpful on this forum lol Thats really kind of you. No worries about how long it takes im very greatful!

I understand about the computer times I just upgraded to a better comp now its all so fast but before using photoshop took hours to load lol. I should really learn how to render myself

Thanks so much!
Then, Joen or Rockbigdave , not to warez on this forum, could we talk on MSN or on e-mail? My both e-mail and MSN adress is osza.roland@index.hu.

Take me up, or I will you. Just give me your adresses
Quote from joen :@shibbyman: I'm working on your FXR, it's going to take some time though. I started on your FOX first, but Ryan beat me to it I'll let that finish and do your FXR next.

Yours will probably blow my quickie out of the water

I spent most of the time on the tyre texture. But my render times are under a minute and look almost as good as using settings that take about an hour to render.

Huzzah!

Edit : Toki, not to be rude but you really are just as capable of using Google as the rest of us. I doubt anyone will help you pirate the software..
Quote from Ryanry64 :Yours will probably blow my quickie out of the water

I spent most of the time on the tyre texture. But my render times are under a minute and look almost as good as using settings that take about an hour to render.

Huzzah!

Edit : Toki, not to be rude but you really are just as capable of using Google as the rest of us. I doubt anyone will help you pirate the software..

Come on, your renders have improved big time lately
Tyres are a b*tch mate, of all the time I've spend on learning to render I think at least 60% have gone into improving my tyres lol. It's just really hard to get it right.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my scenes, but in doing that I kinda lost the quality/rendering time balance I'm using a different lighting setup. And although I think it looks better it really dramatically increases rendering time. Right now I'm lucky if i do a render in an hour So I really want to try to find a way to optimize that.

BTW, have you tried your hands at building a FOX scene with the post-patch CMX yet? It has changed for the better in some places, but I'm getting really weird reflections below the mirror and on the side of the engine cover. I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix it.

Damn, now I'm going OT myself Sorry, I'll shut up
Are my skins too crappy to render ?

If there is somthing wrong with them let me know. Im new to this section and am open to any pointers, criticism etc

cheers

sean
Actually I really like the skins you posted. I've been working on a render of your fxo yesterday, but I wanted to make some changes to it first. Haven't got around to it after that. I'll do a render of it again and I will post later (going to take a while though)

edit: What the hell, I'll post what I did yesterday. But like I said, I'm not totally happy with it, mainly the wheel material. I think I will do better one later.
Ofcourse if you prefer it in a studio like environment I could do that too, this was basically just a little experiment)
Attached images
DratsaB.jpg
Im envyous of ryanrys renders. I can never get the dark and light right to match his!

Plain white rocks tho
Quote from joen :Actually I really like the skins you posted. I've been working on a render of your fxo yesterday, but I wanted to make some changes to it first. Haven't got around to it after that. I'll do a render of it again and I will post later (going to take a while though)

edit: What the hell, I'll post what I did yesterday. But like I said, I'm not totally happy with it, mainly the wheel material. I think I will do better one later.

woah, cheers m8.

the reflections look very nice
nice work

sorry for being impatient
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :Oh thanks alot! Your all so helpful on this forum lol Thats really kind of you. No worries about how long it takes im very greatful!

I understand about the computer times I just upgraded to a better comp now its all so fast but before using photoshop took hours to load lol. I should really learn how to render myself

Thanks so much!

Ok, I ended up doing the FXR first, because when the FOX render was 3/4 done I noticed I had forgotten to apply one material :doh: Must be the heat hehe
I want to finish the fox one too though so that will follow later.
Anyway I hope you like it
Attached images
shibbyman.jpg
Quote from joen :Ok, I ended up doing the FXR first, because when the FOX render was 3/4 done I noticed I had forgotten to apply one material :doh: Must be the heat hehe
I want to finish the fox one too though so that will follow later.
Anyway I hope you like it

That really does look amazing! Thank you so much! I thank both of you guys for doing renders for me, I really apprieciate the beautiful work! Thanks again!
Hi
im looking to get my fox rendered for a Tshirt print, so i would like it on a white background.
would anyone be good enough to do this for me.
many thanks.
Attached images
FOX_Ford Prodrive.jpg
Quote from joen :Come on, your renders have improved big time lately
Tyres are a b*tch mate, of all the time I've spend on learning to render I think at least 60% have gone into improving my tyres lol. It's just really hard to get it right.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my scenes, but in doing that I kinda lost the quality/rendering time balance I'm using a different lighting setup. And although I think it looks better it really dramatically increases rendering time. Right now I'm lucky if i do a render in an hour So I really want to try to find a way to optimize that.

BTW, have you tried your hands at building a FOX scene with the post-patch CMX yet? It has changed for the better in some places, but I'm getting really weird reflections below the mirror and on the side of the engine cover. I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix it.

Damn, now I'm going OT myself Sorry, I'll shut up

Yes tyres are..annoying. Thanks for the comment about my renders though, when I look back at some of my earlier ones I realise just how bad they were .

And no I haven't tried the post-patch FOX, but I get some really odd reflections on the sidepod of the BF1. Just a huge bright patch that ignore reflections and shadows it seems. I've changed smoothing to no avail and moved the poly's around a bit also to no avail. Very annoying. Ah well.

Do you have MSN Messenger or anything? No one on my contacts has any idea what I mean when I say render and when I get stuck I've no one to ask

Nice renders by the way, smooooth
Quote from Ryanry64 :Yes tyres are..annoying. Thanks for the comment about my renders though, when I look back at some of my earlier ones I realise just how bad they were .

Hehe, same here man. When I look at some of my first renders I get really embarrased I'll probably feel the same about the ones I do now in the future

Quote :
And no I haven't tried the post-patch FOX, but I get some really odd reflections on the sidepod of the BF1. Just a huge bright patch that ignore reflections and shadows it seems. I've changed smoothing to no avail and moved the poly's around a bit also to no avail. Very annoying. Ah well.

Hmm, don't think I've noticed that, I'll have a look later.
The main problem with the fox is that there's a shadow (at least, it looks like a shadow) under the mirror that is completely black. So I had to correct it in photoshop (oooh cheater ) But it actually can't be a shadow because when I remove the mirror completely it's still there. Really weird.

Quote :
Do you have MSN Messenger or anything? No one on my contacts has any idea what I mean when I say render and when I get stuck I've no one to ask

Nice renders by the way, smooooth

Sure, I'll pm you the address. I'm not on it very often though. But if I'm not send me a pm or something and I'll go on.
I really don't consider myself an expert though, far from it. I struggle with stuff a lot too.

Quote from ShibbyMan666 :That really does look amazing! Thank you so much! I thank both of you guys for doing renders for me, I really apprieciate the beautiful work! Thanks again!

No prob, glad you like it
I finally fixed the fox, see the attach

Quote from DratsaB :woah, cheers m8.

the reflections look very nice
nice work

sorry for being impatient

No need to be sorry, you weren't impatient, I was just slow
Attached images
FOX_shibbyman2.jpg
Quote from joen :No prob, glad you like it
I finally fixed the fox, see the attach

Thanks that too is amazing! Really good work there thanks very much!
Ryan ... please the BF1 and the FZR in a scene rendern ... this lasts splendidly!

cya Stix

P.S. If it is possible, with red wheels!
Attached images
BF1_Plaztik_Skin.jpg
Quote from Stix :Ryan ... please the BF1 and the FZR in a scene rendern ... this lasts splendidly!

cya Stix

P.S. If it is possible, with red wheels!

Attached images
FZR+BF1_Stix.jpg
Here is my newest render pic. I managed to correct the light problem.

The skin was 2048X2048 and it's 800X600. It's a bit noisy, isn't it? Why?
Attached images
Dracorender.jpg
You'd have better luck in the '3d LFS Renders' thread or the 'Help' thread, this thread is for people to render other's skins.

Not sure about the noise though

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG