The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :If you don't like seeing someone flying like a ragdoll, don't watch. He survived though if that helps your weak stomach any.

Link.

OMG thats........ not good. Must hurt
If they wanted to figure out whose it was real quick, should have gave it a toss.
Quote from PMD9409 :If they wanted to figure out whose it was real quick, should have gave it a toss.

It was probably his engineers new iPhone, hence not wanting him to throw it away.
Quote from samjh :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Sg8it4ZbY

Perhaps the current F1 field should do the same?

Definately, they could do it ROC style and build a kart track in Wembley Stadium and have past and present F1 drivers. How great would it be to see Martin Brundle VS Schumacher. I think either Alonso, Schumacher or Hamilton would win though, Massa is quite tidy too.
Quote from Seb66 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1602712#post1602712

I nearly posted it yesterday as well, only to notice in last minute that it's just been done.
Other than that I'd like to say that I'm fascinated by that peace of motion picture. I mean on that road car wheel rotation to make such a save it's out of this world! Also it's a must to check co-driver cam, guy didn't make any reaction until Mark asked him a question, fearless mofo really deserved that drive.
Quote from N I K I :I nearly posted it yesterday as well, only to notice in last minute that it's just been done.
Other than that I'd like to say that I'm fascinated by that peace of motion picture. I mean on that road car wheel rotation to make such a save it's out of this world! Also it's a must to check co-driver cam, guy didn't make any reaction until Mark asked him a question, fearless mofo really deserved that drive.

Truly a great video and an incredible save. Is there an exterior angle floating about?
"Motorsport can be dangerous"

That wheel could have killed someone easily, very lucky.
That's a proper accident, so glad that nobody was hurt. Scary stuff.
someone needs a flashback lol.
Quote from sinbad :Truly a great video and an incredible save. Is there an exterior angle floating about?

I haven't found one.
Quote from sinbad :That wheel could have killed someone easily, very lucky.

You're only worried about the wheel? I'd be more concerned about a whole racecar flying over the barrier towards me

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG