The online racing simulator
Home made simulator
(21 posts, started )
Home made simulator
Haha thats pretty nice
Hehe cool. Would be even nicer with a nice set of pedals and an nice wheel.
wow thats awesome, I'd love to try one of those out
#5 - 65D
Quote from Bose321 :Would be even nicer with a nice set of pedals and an nice wheel.

Nice set of pedals? Isn't those pedals nice enough? Wtf?
Quote from 65D :Nice set of pedals? Isn't those pedals nice enough? Wtf?

Is that a serious question?
fanatec stinks, get rid of your obsession bose.

Nice cockpit... and holy hell nice monitor.
#9 - Hahmo
Hell yeah, i wanna try it too!
Quote from Bmxtwins :fanatec stinks, get rid of your obsession bose.

Nice use of arguments there. Bravo.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :god you're such an ego cock

How so?

Funny how everyone goes all butthurt with Fanatec while I do not even mention it. There are other brands you know? Well you people don't obviously.
The G25/27 pedals are far from top notch, so Bose is right. To bring up Fanatec as you guys say, their pedals are better. But you have even better pedals again, from for example CST or Frex.
Quote from Tomhah :The G25/27 pedals are far from top notch, so Bose is right. To bring up Fanatec as you guys say, their pedals are better. But you have even better pedals again, from for example CST or Frex.

SEE, now that is a valid argument. Not just fanatec... zomgggggggggggg/drool.

I think g27 pedals /wheel is fine. My driving has improved much from momo.
#14 - War
I think the guy meant like nicer pedals and wheels like in a real car, not some racing looking. I love your idea, looks really nice
Quote from Bose321 :Hehe cool. Would be even nicer with a nice set of pedals and an nice wheel.

Face it Bose. Fanatecs are made from reclaimed metal from a Trabant, and have electronics stolen from returned parts from the first 911's.

Also, they're wired with copper harvested from Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl and Fukushima. So you know they're good to kill you of Radioactive cancers.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Face it Bose. Fanatecs are made from reclaimed metal from a Trabant, and have electronics stolen from returned parts from the first 911's.

Also, they're wired with copper harvested from Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl and Fukushima. So you know they're good to kill you of Radioactive cancers.

You mean Apple parts, right?
Please stop bitching in my thread. It's rude.
Constructive criticism is very much welcome though.

This is a prototype to show the customer how it can be done. The original pedals are going back in as soon as we find a good way to mount the sensors from the g27 pedals.

Also the motors for the wheel are being replaced by stronger ones and we're making new parts to mount the motors directly onto the chassis.
Oh, and thanks to all who liked it
Great.
Hi it´s a nice work, can you tell me where can I get information mmmm to built a motion simulator jeje

thanks and regards

Home made simulator
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG