The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :I think you meant, if the police cam DOESN'T pick the reg plate up. Then expect a tug, if the ANPR reads it as per usual then they probably won't notice at all.

pardon me good sir but the T button is missing at the moment.
Quote from theirishnoob :pardon me good sir but the T button is missing at the moment.

That's what you get after years of searching youtube for titties.
My Ride
My Cressida is my current car, the ke wagon was initally a project car but it never got rolling.
Attached images
246959_1986334690971_1021402426_32307689_7611107_n.jpg
22657_1290032723857_1021402426_30916961_1525949_n.jpg
229133_209930075693845_100000305639067_676689_7761704_n.jpg
I see Dustin is not the only Apple whore around here.
are you replying to me, it was a complete accident of uploading a picture of my girlfriend LMFAO think i clicked the wrong thing, but now i dont know how to get rid of it -.-
Quote from Alex_92 :are you replying to me, it was a complete accident of uploading a picture of my girlfriend LMFAO think i clicked the wrong thing, but now i dont know how to get rid of it -.-

Haha, just kidding. If you edit your message you should be able to remove the attachment.
Congrats on the GF tho, she does have an awesome rack hahaha

To get rid of her picture - Hit the "Edit" button on the bottom right of the post you want to edit. That photo should be in between some tags that look like this
Just delete the one u want to get rid of and hit "Save" in the bottom right of the window.

Any mods to the cressy or AE panno?

There's a 1uz-fe one over here in the west, and i think another with a 1jz-gte..

And i know theres a 1jz-gte ae7X panel van over east, he's on Toymods
Quote from Bose321 :I see Dustin is not the only Apple whore around here.

Baby, if you PM me, I'll send a mirror taken shot (who needs front facing cameras) of my boobs too.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Baby, if you PM me, I'll send a mirror taken shot (who needs front facing cameras) of my boobs too.

Because using the timer on the camera on your phone would be too hard ;D
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Baby, if you PM me, I'll send a mirror taken shot (who needs front facing cameras) of my boobs too.

Do you mind if I just ask here?
Got this new race part off of ebay.. description said 10bhp proven

Looks more like 15bhp with that color to me.
should have bought a red one
the set of red bolts i recently bought gave me a dyno measured 40hp increase
Quote from senn :Because using the timer on the camera on your phone would be too hard ;D

Wouldn't be the only thing that is hard.

>_>
<_<
I'll get my coat.

Quote from doyal :Got this new race part off of ebay.. description said 10bhp proven

Magnetic sump plugs are quality. Really show you how much metal gets munched over a 10k period. Which is rather alarming really. D:
Quote from doyal :Got this new race part off of ebay.. description said 10bhp proven

thats coz its a magnetic drain plug !
It's too late to remove the picture of your girlfriend. I have already come. (and gone)

before;

after

before you stood close to it and after you stood close to it?
look again fatty.
photoshop variations? XD
Somebody loaded it full of sandbags so it seems a bit lower? The tyres look different too, but that's probably just the reflection...
It's lowered and you polished everything including the tyres!
Quote from G!NhO :It's lowered and you polished everything including the tyres!

We have a winner.

Eibach sportline kit. about a 50mm drop at the front, 30-35mm at the rear. Handles alot nicer, haven't been out of town as only got them fitted yesterday however much less body roll, ride is firm but comfy.

saving for the Eibach damper kit to match the springs. eheheh.
Looks great! I think you need some wide bbs lm wheels though.

I also need to lower my bimmer..
standard rims + better rubber + better suspension = no police attention, unless you're being a complete tool, and awesome handling. Like having a worked engine with a quiet exhaust, keeps the cops/idiots who want to race on public roads etc away.

Flashy rims attract thieves too....but they look very cool
Thanks Doesn't look OTT but looks just about right.

BBS alloys are WAY out of my range but something like this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-VW-GO ... T&hash=item5d2efe835d with some 20mm spacers would be delish. i can dream.

I got the 17 alloys off an Audi A3, ones should be picking them up at the weekend. Will be a month or so before i can use them as need to get them refurbed and new tyres etc but hey

Your bimmer was higher than a dune buggy! Get it done, if shocks are fine go for some eibach springs, very good stuff. if shocks are a bit old consider going coilovers but try to avoid budget ones if possible, they're alright but will break after a year and not be quite a comfy.

Agree with what you mean about that Senn. Issue is with those tyres they're 65 profile so not very grippy as they roll onto the tyre sidewall. the new wheels take 225/45/17 rubber which should improve response and stuff. but at the same time i really like how it looks with those current wheels..if only I could put 45 profile tyres on those 15 inch rims without it looking stupid...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG