The online racing simulator
E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
E3 2011
It's that time of the year again. Looking forward for Metro 2033 Last light. Played the original and honestly found that probably one of the scariest games for me and most intriguing. It's not like Dead Space which is scary at first but once you go along the game, it turns into a turkey shoot and just gets irritating. Metro 2033 feels genuine and really have to manage bullets for better weaponry and etc which stresses you to keep your cool and not panic spray.

Also looking forward to Aliens Colonial Marines. I like the fact that your with your squad majority of the game if not all the way through. AvP 2010 was enjoyable at least during the Aliens and Predator Campaign, but everytime i tried Marines, i'd get as far as maybe a 100 feet before giving up from fright and being alone.
Probably the only time I regret not having G4. Such a terrible station.
Bulldozer@E3 > everything else
I'm looking forward to AC: Revelations, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3 and of course TES V: Skyrim.
Quote from SidiousX :Probably the only time I regret not having G4. Such a terrible station.

After they took over TechTV to get X-Play [really, to get Morgan Webb (so hott, want to touch the hiney)], and then it became G4TechTV and then they started killing shows I never watched it. Then it became G4 again, and I've not seen that station at all. Leo Laporte said that Attack of the Show was good if you looked at it not as the thing that killed the Screen Savers, but as it's own show. But still I'm pissed at comcast.
#6 - Mysho
Amazing Tomb Raider trailer is amazing. No sarcasm, really not at all. :bigeyes2:
PlayStation 4?

:F PlayStation 1 = 1994, PlayStation 2 = 2000 (after 6 years), PlayStation 3 = 2006 (after 6 years), PlayStation 4 = 2012? (after 6 years, announced in 2011, just like PS3 was announced on E3 a year before release)
Quote from Mysho :Amazing Tomb Raider trailer is amazing. No sarcasm, really not at all.:bigeyes2:

Indeed, this :bigeyes2: was my face too, when i watched it. If it fullfills my expectations, it could be first TR, which i will play.
Is there any website to see the conferences in streaming or something?

I guess using my free time watching that could be more interesting that just search in google for any info hehe
I believe sometime after a game reveal or trailer has been shown, IGN and or Machinma posts it on their youtube accounts. That's normally how i just go through the show.
So fair i'be watched

Tom raider = Awesome, square Enix do a exelent job in the face's of the characters
Never Dead = Looks fun and bring something "new"
Prey 2 = Didn't like it at all, Looks like other game of bethesda with the new engine...
Silent hill downpour = more of the same
Prototype 2 = looks good but is more of the same
Dark soul = Looks good but look's like another Hack'n slash game
Darkness 2 = Looks great
ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES = trailer didn't show to much, sooo dunno
Batman Arkhan City = look's good
Battlefield 3.
Minecraft on Xbox360 with Kinect...
I'm going to stop with watching the E3, the word Kinect makes me sick, and these console games are a laugh, I'll come back for BF3.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm going to stop with watching the E3, the word Kinect makes me sick, and these console games are a laugh, I'll come back for BF3.

BF3 will be there this evening too. (or so i herd)
Skyrim.

I just had a multi nerdgasm.

E - Around 300 hours total of gameplay. Holy-crap.
MS took a huge dump all over the X360 with this keynote.
MW3 = Major garbage.

That was so bad...
Quote from DevilDare :MW3 = Major garbage.

That was so bad...

BF3 coming up, it will dump all over MW3. Hopefully we will see more FIFA 12 stuff too. I honestly don't know why anyone buys PES anymore, it's so dated and poor in comparison to FIFA.

E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG