The online racing simulator
Haha, I don't care if it's made up and I don't care that this is off topic, this story rocks!:

Quote :Okay this is a bad one.
This was back in highschool. To make a long story short, my friend and I both guys and straight were both experimenting with our female friend. We were all virgins so just uhh.... trying everything out.
It began with making out and eventually she was giving us both handjobs for all of our first times ever. My friend shoots first and gets it all over her. She runs into the bathroom to go clean it up and is ostensibly going to come back in and finish me off.
So to set the scene we are both sitting on her bed with our pants off, me with a raging boner, him with a deflating one with spooge dripping out.
We hear a door close and ASSUME it is the bathroom door and then we see the knob turning and ASSUME it is her coming in but OH NO it is BOTH HER PARENTS.
What the ****????? is pretty much a thought going through all of our minds.
Her dad is scary. He is a big black dude who used to play college ball. Her mom is a white former hippie current bleeding heart lawyer.
My friend pulls a moment of genius or stupidity (still haven't decided) and says with a serious face "uh.... we're gay!"
And that either saved us or doomed us. Dad's rage faded. Mom's motherly liberal instincts kicked in and after letting us get dressed she made us coffee and has us talk out our whole situation. Thinking on the fly we just went with it and told a big story about how we were gay but our parents were super intolerant but Laura their daughter was very cool and let us use her room to be together while she hung out in a separate part of the house.
They bought it all but the ****ing worst thing is that they bought it too hard and practically adopted us as their 2 gay sons. We were family friends for years before this but from this point on they would always make sure to email us stuff about gay rights and whenever we were over they would mention or ask about new stuff happening in the gay world. They bought me a CD of "coming out" music for Xmas that year. This was years ago and to this day they still think we are totally gay.
The side benefit of this is that we were allowed to sleep over pretty frequently so we could "be together" when in reality we were double-teaming their daughter.

Edit lolmore!:

Quote :rought a girl home for the bar. She seemed super nice, and we just hit it off after a bunch of drinks. Everything is cool, we're joking around taking each others clothes off.

As I joke, I pull off my shirt swing it in the air a couple times and lightly toss it on her head. You know, thinking she'd laugh and take it off. She left it there. And since I thought she'd take it off, I didn't make a move to. I start having sex with her while this shirt is still on her head.

She begins crying uncontrollably and starts saying, "OH MY GOD, AM I THAT ****ING UGLY?!" I try to calm her down and tell her it was JUST a joke. As she continues her tirade whilst dressing, she smashed 2 of my lamps and damaged the corner of my brand new LCD.

Quote from PMD9409 :Drops the F bomb a few times so I won't put img tags around it. But look at it, it is straight poonage.

http://i54.tinypic.com/4g3ds1.jpg

seen it before. tiz funny. but lets look at it from a different POV. who's the crazy bitch setting up a trap to get her BF to be honest with her? who's the crazy bitch who spent time looking for pictures to make a fake profile? who's the crazy bitch who didn't like the truth told to her?
the guy is a legend in my books. nobody likes to be out of work, he was just securing a new contract.
Quote from dadge :seen it before. tiz funny. but lets look at it from a different POV. who's the crazy bitch setting up a trap to get her BF to be honest with her? who's the crazy bitch who spent time looking for pictures to make a fake profile? who's the crazy bitch who didn't like the truth told to her?
the guy is a legend in my books. nobody likes to be out of work, he was just securing a new contract.

Oh, definately brought it on herself. She deserved every bit of that. If I was him, and got a scent of smell that it might be the gf, I'd do the exact same thing he did just to get her pissed.

Her reaction shows she is a bit psychotic anyways.

Quote from lukelfs :BF3/COD3 pic

The small points are important, and this is one of them.
Quote from lukelfs :piktor

... Half-Life had bullets in the magazines. It only takes a little bit of texture work to pull it off.

Quote from PMD9409 :Drops the F bomb a few times so I won't put img tags around it. But look at it, it is straight poonage.

http://i54.tinypic.com/4g3ds1.jpg

To be fair, even if you ignore the appalling use of English (since when did well have an apostrophe in it?), if I was dating some sad bitch who went through the effort to setup a fake Facespace account, she is either a crazy bitch, or knew the 8 month (lol, I've had shits that took longer to flush) old relationship was on the rocks.
rofl @ last one
Quote from PMD9409 :

I've been there a few times, they have a wall dedicated to newspaper clipping of their sign and a "complaint" wall where people have wrote in angry at the name.
Nice!
Stephen Fry is allowed to walk however the hell he wants.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Stephen Fry is allowed to walk however the hell he wants.

What about Winnie the Pooh?

Quote from aoun :Maybe she shouldve had more showers, thats nasty!!

If she has skin allergies then regular showers/baths will only damage the skin.

It's a modern society obligation to shower/bathe everyday but in actuallity you're setting your skin up to dry out and are more suceptable to dermatitis and eczema.
Quote from Luke.S :This thread is dedicated to the memory of the first two inevitable picture threads both of which were ruined. Keep it clean this time.
I VOTE TO STOP AROX POSTING HERE

Yeah me either. I hope that this thread will be nice and clean.

A bit more about the centaur here: http://web.utk.edu/~blyons/centaur.htm

Give that the top half is an actual human skeleton who was once a real person, I think it's in a little bad taste, although I can't fault it's validity as a discussion provoking work of art.
That's freaking hilarious, and insanely creepy.

My turn:

^I sure hope this is a joke.

I bet she didn't see that one coming. IN YO FACE!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG