G27 can´t use Pedals in LFS
hi @ all,

i just installed my logitech g27 wheel. in lfs the buttons work fine but i cant define the pedals.
whats wrong?
Hi, did you calibrate the wheel properly at install? Are you using the Logitech Profiler to launch LFS?

Can you identify the axes (the moving yellow bar) when you press the pedals, as shown in the LFS Manual?

yes i use the logitech profiler. the yellow bars are also moving in lfs. i just cant define the axis of the steering wheel and the pedalsd. the buttons work fine
Well, the above animation shows all you need to know to assign each axis to each function...

i.e. first find out which of the axes corresponds to each action. In the animation the steering function is shown in "X axis". The throttle in Slider 0 ans so on...

To assign the steering axis, simply click on the "steer" button in the middle of the screen and then click "X axis" on the right of the screen. That will bing the X axis for the steering.

Do the same for the throttle, brake and clutch.
oooh okay ^^ it was my fault. i didnt click the steer button and then the axis ^^
now it works fine =) thanks for the help Silverracer
No problem.

If you get any more problems simply have a look in the LFS Manual or run a search in the forum.

Enjoy racing with the G27!
now i´ve got another problem. my brakepedal is gone. if i push it the bar in the game doesn´t move. it shows no reaction except that the bar trembles a little bit.
i hope that the pedal is not broken -.-

edit: also in the logitech profiler the brake pedal shows that it is pushed 50-53 %... i hope its just dirt inside..
Was it working completely fine up to that? No braking issues - something like brake not working at all when you're trying to brake hard or maybe the brake automatically activating when you're not using it (spiking)?

How long were you using it for? Did you buy it new? If you bought it new you probably would be able to get a replacement, but if its a new one it shouldn't have failed that quickly anyway...

I don't know about the internals but maybe the potentiometer thingy is loose/broken - shake the pedals a bit and see if something is rattling

If it is that, you probably shouldn't remove it and just get in touch with Logitech and explain the situation. They'll tell you what to do... You could try the Logitech forums to see if there are any similar issues with the G27 pedals.

I had a "spiking" incident with the G27 throttle just a couple of weeks after I've got it (in game thottle not reaching 100% or reaching 100% and randomly falling off when I've got the pedal fully pressed), slammed the throttle couple of times and was fine since...

E: I didn't even mention to check the cables... *makes a note*

Good job in sorting it out
jackpot...

the plug for the pedals were not right in the steering wheel
so now it works -.-

man man man that is so embarrassing. but the clutch and the gas pedal worked fine.

oh lord ^^
yes i didn´t mentioned becaus the other two pedals worked fine. my fault.
but thanks for the help anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG