The online racing simulator
Quote from Squelch :BBC:
Lewis, why do think you're such a steward magnet?

Lewis:
Maybe it's coz I'm black.

That was awesome
Lewis! Ouch. What an interview. Heat of the moment...

It looked to me as if he was sick of F1 to the point of just saying **** it.

He will regret it tomorrow.

Edit - That racism comment was said in cheek. Quoting Ali G.
Quote from squelch :bbc:
Lewis, why do think you're such a steward magnet?

Lewis:
Maybe it's coz i'm black.

:jawdrop:

hahahhaahahha cant believe i missed that!
15 th4t 0n th3 BBC F1 F0rum? C4n'7 b3l13v3 1'm m1551ng 7h47...

1337th post
Quote from JCTK :and he was punted off there by Buemi.

Uh, really? Doesn't seem to be any contact to me. It's hard to tell from the official FOM feed anyway. It looks like Petrov was suprised of Alguersuari's slow pace after his clash with Hamilton, tried to avoid him on the right, locked his tyres and went into the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8yn5gb25c

I don't quite understand the rage against the Toro Rosso drivers anyway, can't recall of them being involved in other controversial incidents in the past, especially not Buemi. And quite frankly we've seen much more pathetic pieces of driving today(Hamilton).
Bit of a disaster for Hamilton. You just have to take into account that nowadays drivers have a tendency to turn in blindly regardless of whether you are attempting an overtake or not. Old foxes like Schumacher won't turn in on you at T1, but 80% of everyone else will. It's an argument that will continue through the ages... maybe Hamilton is in the wrong form of motorsport.

Great strategy from RBR... bar a pit lane mistake last years mistakes are well behind them. Vettel's championship to lose now.
Hamilton v Schumi showed how fair and clean racing can be in Monaco. Shame some dont agree with that and expect a procedural race.
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton v Schumi showed how fair and clean racing can be in Monaco. Shame some dont agree with that.

Please don't get the argument started about bandits 'turning in'. been there, done that! basically this is how it goes...

Turn in.... regardless... you'll never be blamed.
Oh lord.

Poor Eddie.
Christian Horner just revealed to Martin Brundle that Seb's primes were put on by mistake. Apparently the radio was for Webber, and it got mixed up. So the winning strategy was a mistake - will his luck never end?
today Hamilton was an absolut moron, both on and off the track, the interview he gave to german television was not much better than the linked one
Quote from AndreABG :today Hamilton was an absolut moron, both on and off the track, the interview he gave to german television was not much better than the linked one

he is not a moron he is just unlucky that all the morons on the track and off the track keeps turning into him.

if he were in that red or blue car he were not going to take any of those penalties i'm sure.
What the hell is this Zorer guy saying? You do realise Monaco is one of the first F1 tracks, with such a history, think before you open your mouth..
As for Hamilton, we NEED these kind of drivers, on and off the track, i'm sick of those scripted "for sure" interviews after the race.
calling hamilton a moron is ok but defending him is not???? what the hell you morons talking about???
if your front wheel hits the airbox of another car you clearly had not the right to the corner
the massa incident was exactly like to one before in this corner, the other driver got a dt, so lewis got to get one too
"Then I went up the inside of Maldonado and you can see on the screen he turned in a good car-length too early to stop me from overtaking and just crashed into me … it's just ridiculous. These drivers are absolute fricking ridiculous, it's stupid."

LOL. Get real son.
Quote from AndreABG :if your front wheel hits the airbox of another car you clearly had not the right to the corner
the massa incident was exactly like to one before in this corner, the other driver got a dt, so lewis got to get one too

that's why i was blaming the track. That rule is ok for proper tracks but cannot apply for a 360 degree 5m radius corner.
Quote from ZORER :calling hamilton a moron is ok but defending him is not???? what the hell you morons talking about???

Who are you talking to? Look what i said about Hamilton..
Quote from ZORER :that's why i was blaming the track. That rule is ok for proper tracks but cannot apply for a 360 degree 5m radius corner.

You're a funny guy. Blaming the track is ridiculous, rule is a rule on every single track. What do you want, different rules for different tracks?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You're a funny guy. Blaming the track is ridiculous, rule is a rule on every single track. What do you want, different rules for different tracks?

is it your level of understanding not enough or my level of english sucks??? why is it so hard to understand?

IT IS NOT A RACING TRACK YOU KNOW??? IT IS A ****ING NARROW ROAD EVEN JUST FOR CRUISING.

got it u clever guy???
I can see tears spreading through my screen when reading hamilton's gripes.
Quote from ZORER :IT IS NOT A RACING TRACK YOU KNOW??? IT IS A ****ING NARROW ROAD EVEN JUST FOR CRUISING.

Good god, please tell that to all the drivers who've been racing there since 1929!

1929!

---

Loved today's action! On and off track!
If I was Maldanado I would have either defended clearly or conceded the corner and finished 7th. Last on my list would be to turn in from a non-defended position because that's a stupid thing to do.

But what you learn in this game is that some drivers will turn in regardless of anything. If you have higher expectations from rival drivers then you need to look at racing somewhere else.

Also the FIA mandated overtaking into T1 by preceding the corner with a DRS activation zone. That's a request by the FIA for drivers to attempt to overtake there so they can't be surprised when someone tries.

Still though, if you want to race drivers who don't randomly turn in, race somewhere outside of F1. Simples.

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2011
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG