The online racing simulator
Who's the blame? Toro Rosso's, Sutil's tyre, Alguersuari, Buemi or a Racing incident?
Red flag
Nicole Scherzinger!!!!! Is dere. She's be hot
Quote from boothy :You should send over some of your mind reading and future predicting skills to them, they clearly didn't know about the Force India with 3 wheels on his wagon.

If Lewis and Petrov can both slow down and anticipate what is happening in front of them? Why should the Toro Rosso just drove into the back of them? Clearly lifting off or braking wasn't impossible in such circumstances?

Mind you, Petrov was the car behind Jaime. Jaime chose to ram into the back of Lewis, why didn't Petrov ram into the back of Jaime but instead got punted into the wall by Buemi? Because he saw what was happening in front of him, that don't require any mind reading, just some simple brain power and thinking ability?
Oh no, Maldonado! Gutted for Williams...
I want Vettel's lottery numbers
Lewis Hamilton, you ****ing idiot.

Hamilton had a kill streak!
I wouldn't want to be Hamilton now that he suddenly became Venezuela's #1 public enemy after that one...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Lewis Hamilton, you ****ing idiot.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hamilton had a kill streak!

not hamilton's fault. blame the track. if you are fast and you cannot overtake, why would race??? must take risks to overtake.
Quote from ZORER :blame the track. if you are fast and you cannot overtake, why would race??? must take risks to overtake.

that's why the track shouldn't be blamed. Monaco is Monaco and you work really hard to overtake someone, that's why the drivers love it.
Quote from Senninha25 :that's why the track shouldn't be blamed. Monaco is Monaco and you work really hard to overtake someone, that's why the drivers love it.

if i were a driver i would even refuse to go and race there. it is like a 100m. sprint race in a living room.
Oh dear.

What a race. Robbed off a classic finish, but still amazing. Congratulations to Vettel, Alonso, Button and Kobayashi.

Hamilton, well... headless drive from him today. He had the pace, but not the brain. That move on Schumi was fantastic, and it looked like another super charge through the field for him, but then...

He was at fault with Massa through the hairpin, but Massa binned it on his own in the tunnel. Whether it was because of the damage he got from brushing Webber, or driver error, I dont know.

Maldonado incident, well, tough one. It was an exact copy of the move on Schumi at the beginning of the race, and Schumi yielded... Maldonado chose not to, cant blame him, but cant blame Hamilton either IMO. Racing incident.

What strikes me most though, is the response Hamilton gets when he does one of his banzai moves... "Move or crash". When Senna did crap like that, everyone applauded him, and appreciated his "character" and "fighting spirit". But now, everyone is quick to call a crucifixion for Lewis...

Anyway, good grand prix. Roll on Canada. Will be crazy!
Quote from ZORER :if i were a driver i would even refuse to go and race there. it is like a 100m. sprint race in a living room.

I guess that's why you're no driver

Interesting race. I wonder what would've happened if there wasn't a red flag.
Monte Carlo is legendary track and today race was good, best in this year. Red Bull had bad pit stop, but they are fast and Webber was on 4th place and Vettel won (with luck). Hamilton is...:banghead:. Good job from Button, he had win. I am looking forward to Canada GP!
I liked Hamilton's 'slightly bent' rear wing.
Did Eddie Jordan actually just go into the Sauber garage and interview a random person?
Quote from J@tko :Did Eddie Jordan actually just go into the Sauber garage and interview a random person?

That was the CEO of Sauber, Monisha Kaltenborn.
Quote from Senninha25 :Oh no, Maldonado! Gutted for Williams...

Yea, was supporting him today and seeing as he qualified well I had high hopes of a decent finish.
Eddy Jorden.
He just revealed they put sponsorship on the underside of the cars - just in case - Lol

That was a good race. Yes it's a dangerous track, and yes it can be processional at times, but this race had lots of overtakes, and was shaping up for a very interesting finish. The restart and subsequent reset of tyres took away the possibility of Vettel and Alonso pushing their tyres to the absolute limit. Button looked very well placed to capitalise, and was unlucky to be caught pitting just before the first safety car. Vettel's luck is certainly with him, and he just seems to be in the right place at the right time.
Just noticed that Vettel actually gave one of the guards a nice spray of champagne right in the face (he didn't even flinch)! What a toddler...
Lewis Hamilton, angry interview of the year.
BBC:
Lewis, why do think you're such a steward magnet?

Lewis:
Maybe it's coz I'm black.

:jawdrop:

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2011
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG