Miscellaneous Lap times board
(6 posts, started )
Is there a specific site where i can get the Laptime boards for classes such as GT2, UFBR, and etc for each track?
lfsworld has the hotlap wr list, but as for intake-restricted cars, it doesn't consider them a different car.

autio appears to keep track of pb's for airio custom cars, but it doesn't appear to have a wr list.
That's exactly what i was looking for. Thanks
#4 - pik_d
Quote from bunder9999 :lfsworld has the hotlap wr list, but as for intake-restricted cars, it doesn't consider them a different car.

autio appears to keep track of pb's for airio custom cars, but it doesn't appear to have a wr list.

Actually the button on the left labled "AIRW BLs" is an online clean lap WR list.
Quote from pik_d :Actually the button on the left labled "AIRW BLs" is an online clean lap WR list.

he wanted custom cars... what i linked was the only place they're stored.
#6 - pik_d
Quote from bunder9999 :he wanted custom cars... what i linked was the only place they're stored.

If you go to the BLs then bring up the dropdown menu for cars, all the custom cars are at the bottom of that list. Then you can see custom cars in a laptime board organization, exactly what he asked for.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG