The online racing simulator
Bye Michele0676
(16 posts, closed, started )
Bye Michele0676
I'm here, with a broken heart, to give you some sad news. Michele0676 no longer crosses his lines with our in LFS.
On the world of LFS was a great person, has done very important things (do not ask what, I do not know ..)
His absence will be a big loss for everyone.

Quiet, is not dead, he just sold his license for the incredible sum of 15€ .
With the hope of seeing him on track with a new account :doh: I wish you a good night
Quote from imamura72 :His absence will be a big loss for everyone.

Will it? I don't even know who you're on about. Oh and I'm pretty sure selling accounts isn't allowed. But well done for posting the username.
:/ Shame.
#4 - troy
Damn, it did sound like he passed away, maybe you should write it a little less dramatic. ^^

But I know and respect him, shame he decided to sell his account.
Quote from imamura72 :Quiet, is not dead, he just sold his license for the incredible sum of 15€ .
With the hope of seeing him on track with a new account :doh: I wish you a good night

I suspect he will be dead when the account gets banned for being resold and the new owner tracks him down and beats him to death with a floppy disk.
Seriously now...
#7 - Mysho
Quote from imamura72 :I'm here, with a broken heart, to give you some sad news. Michele0676 no longer crosses his lines with our in LFS.
On the world of LFS was a great person, has done very important things (do not ask what, I do not know ..)
His absence will be a big loss for everyone.

Quiet, is not dead, he just sold his license for the incredible sum of 15€ .

Should I make a thread about myself everytime I quit LFS as well? Also why are you typing he sold it for 15€? It is not allowed.
Sorry to hear your loss!
R.i.p
Well... bye then.
Don't care, only reply to thread for troll purpose.
Who again?
Quote from troy :Damn, it did sound like he passed away, maybe you should write it a little less dramatic.

+1 I was like waaat?

But wtf he sold his account, pssssh.
Who?
I knew him, if I'm correct he was from the team that organised racing leagues. I can't recall the team name right now.

It's a loss for LFS.

But then on the other side, lots of other big names have left us.
Quote from rockclan :But then on the other side, lots of other big names have left us. But will come running back after S3..

Fixed
This thread is closed

Bye Michele0676
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG