The online racing simulator
Twisted Flash Game!
(39 posts, started )
Resentment is the experience of a negative emotion (anger or hatred, for instance), felt as a result of a real or imagined wrong done
Quote from MadCatX :I'm sorry, but you realize that it makes even less sense? Resentment...?

Just ignore him. The overdose of excessive calories has had an effect on what's left of his brain.
Yawn fat jokes. Coming from a country which took an egg and decided to turn a healthy object into something surrounded by meat and batter should really ssh.

I'm gonna eat an Eclair, bye.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yawn fat jokes. Coming from a country which took an egg and decided to turn a healthy object into something surrounded by meat and batter should really ssh.

I'm gonna eat an Eclair, bye.

Cause we make boring food better (deep fried Marsbar). Thing is though, I know when to stop eating.
That's one of the most stupidly addictive games I have ever played
Well guys: Here's what Franky S: looks like after he decided to "Know when to stop eating".
Dustin I told you not to share my sports day photo....:sadbanana

Quote from Franky.S :Cause we make boring food better (deep fried Marsbar). Thing is though, I know when to stop eating.

Seriously, I'm all for a bit of banter but you're worse than the people I went to school with. All you do is come up with the same old lines because you lack the mental capacity to come up with anything original, or even a slightly different way of implicating my fatness.

I admit I am a bit podgy, privvy to a few cream cakes, but really, like most of the people I went to school with who called me fat etc, they're working at Sainsbury's and McDonalds, and I have myself a proper career in a job I love with great people.

Besides, don't get me started on the whole fat debate, because I don't fit into societys perception of beautiful, that makes me a worse person?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dustin I told you not to share my sports day photo....:sadbanana

Seriously, I'm all for a bit of banter but you're worse than the people I went to school with. All you do is come up with the same old lines because you lack the mental capacity to come up with anything original, or even a slightly different way of implicating my fatness.

I admit I am a bit podgy, privvy to a few cream cakes, but really, like most of the people I went to school with who called me fat etc, they're working at Sainsbury's and McDonalds, and I have myself a proper career in a job I love with great people.

Besides, don't get me started on the whole fat debate, because I don't fit into societys perception of beautiful, that makes me a worse person?

Award for Hypocrite of the day goes to..
I use the same old meme's, but I don't generally insult anyone, or use them to insult anyone - So I don't win the hypocrite of the year award.

Nice try though.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I use the same old meme's, but I don't generally insult anyone, or use them to insult anyone - So I don't win the hypocrite of the year award.

Nice try though.

And who said I was?
Where did I say or imply you were a hypocrite? All I did was reply to your calling me a hypocrite by explaining how I wasn't.

I just said that while we both share an inabilty to be original, you lack an inability to be original when insulting people and I merely am unoriginal when it comes to posting pictures.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Where did I say or imply you were a hypocrite? All I did was reply to your calling me a hypocrite by explaining how I wasn't.

I just said that while we both share an inabilty to be original, you lack an inability to be original when insulting people and I merely am unoriginal when it comes to posting pictures.

I originally meant the snide comment towards Paws regarding the making of a said sandwich. Which, according to your logic, makes you equally as unoriginal and unimaginative as the rest of us.
Not really, it's just a little rolling gag we have.

Talking of gag, I guess you've been doing that a little too much today (on a pair of juicy mangoes) so I'll leave you and your hatred for Southerners and go to bed.

Twisted Flash Game!
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG