The online racing simulator
Quote from sil3ntwar :Radicals are my favourite track car

If i had the money i would get one in a heartbeat! Love watching them race.

does anyone know if there are any radical series that get tv coverage? or something similar.... I like the onboard, but I think it'd be cool to see a TV coverage version
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :does anyone know if there are any radical series that get tv coverage? or something similar.... I like the onboard, but I think it'd be cool to see a TV coverage version

Well the swedish channel Viasat motor does a TV coverage of our number 2 race, but i dont know if its possible to acces via internet
Lemans is amazing, and even more amazing when its all spelled out as in that video. Nice find!
What camera are you using? Has some decent sound.
Quote from amp88 :Nice. It's a shame you couldn't quite pull that move on #84, but another fun looking race.

Yeaa, but he was fastest of the ProSport in that race , thx nice to hear that u liked it
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :GP2 qualifying meyhem at Monaco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2BMM71S14

I restrain from saying "Oh god, pretty bad driving there" due to the fact that I'm not a good racer, not even in LFS.

But oh my god, THAT was Demo Server noob T1 mayhem like. How dumb can you be?

Some of the passes were at places nobody with a bit of brain would even try to pass. You could see better racecraft at a 24 hour lawnmower race.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :GP2 qualifying meyhem at Monaco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2BMM71S14

Are they freaking brain dead? That was horrible...

The sprint race today was no better. Some of them really need to just **** off, quite honestly.

Keep them as far away from F1 as possible.
Yea, especially Grosjean, he clearly got blocked a good few times. The video description suggests INTENTIONAL wrecking, but I didn't see anything INTENTIONAL I just saw a **** ton of contact that could of been avoided.
Yeah, because if you get blocked you are absolutely permitted to ram into someone.
If they didn't get a penalty, it was permitted.
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, because if you get blocked you are absolutely permitted to ram into someone.

I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting to get blocked, hence the locking up the wheels every now and then... -_-
Quote from simme181 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPzI-YpShU

Me driving Radical, any comments?

Nice stuff.

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :does anyone know if there are any radical series that get tv coverage? or something similar.... I like the onboard, but I think it'd be cool to see a TV coverage version

Looks like highlights of these series sometimes get uploaded on a well known torrent site.

Quote from Seb66 :I think 3/4 of the mayhem from that was drivers getting pissed off while on a qually lap and them some arseholes going 2kph on the racing line while you're trying to finish your lap

Indeed, the problem with GP2 is that they get an unlimited amount of laps in quali, so you end up with 26(!) cars on track for most of the 30 minutes session.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :If they didn't get a penalty, it was permitted.

Grosjean, Ericson and Herck got penalised(IIRC).

Now I'm sure Grosjean didn't bother much about his grid penalty since he qualified last anyway.
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, because if you get blocked you are absolutely permitted to ram into someone.

Intentionally wrecking someone would be to NOT brake, or ram them off via turning into them. I didn't see any of that in the video.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Looks like highlights of these series sometimes get uploaded

brilliant, for some reason I hadn't looked there thanks
too bad they're in swedish, but beggars can't be choosers, eh?

Quote from PMD9409 :Just happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMY2od5R7kA

oh boy... second I saw that I had flashbacks to Greg Moore... which was the worst wreck I've seen live well, Dale Earnhardt too, but that wasn't the same sense of immediately just knowing he had died.

luckily he didn't flip like greg did, but still that's a huge impact to the inside wall...

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG