The online racing simulator
SEARCHED: mate to make own cruise server
hi guys,

I have always wanted to manage my own business. And after i saw how great it can be to have your own cruise server, that feeling just got stronger.

I want to set up a new cruise server, a realy good one. To only thing is: If i have to progam a server, it is just like a book for a blind one, i am not good with it.

to get to the point: i am searching for someone who wants to build up a cruise server, as a team. I will make the other things like tracks etc. What i really like to do is making cruise tracks. i got some finished and ready to use, and i think they are lovely.

if you are interested in this challenge, you will have be someone who:

* have some experience with progamming a Insim/cruise server
* who really likes to be an Admin of a server.
* Who can speak well English or Dutch.
* Is motivated to build the best server at the moment.

Do you think your the Men?? please reply at this topic or better: send me a pm. add your experiences about the above things.

Kinds regards, Bobbymonds (Mario)
I charge 25$ an hour. Alternatively $50,000 salary/year.
-
(Thijs-boy) DELETED by Thijs-boy
-
(Thijs-boy) DELETED by Thijs-boy
#5 - CSU1
Thread title suggests coitus in exchange for cruise server
Quote from CSU1 :Thread title suggests coitus in exchange for cruise server

Get your head out of the gutter :slap:
Quote :I have always wanted to manage my own business

How can you make any money from a cruise server and call it a business ?
Quote from Mikjen :How can you make any money from a cruise server and call it a business ?

maybe my english isn't that well, but what i tried to say was that i have always wanted to manage something. and i think this is a great chance.
Quote from Mikjen :How can you make any money from a cruise server and call it a business ?

Make BF1's or FO8's not obtainable and sell them for real money.

Simple.
I'm done with the track and within a short time the server with insim will be online. I'm also searching for someone who likes to build website's.

Is there someone who's in? PM me.

Mario
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I charge 25$ an hour. Alternatively $50,000 salary/year.

On above note - I build websites - But it's my job and thus personal project free time is close to zero. So unfortunatly I cannot.
Tracks made by: bobbymonds
Insim made by : Thijs-Boy
Forum/Website : Ziroh

The PCS mini team

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG