The online racing simulator
-
(Myffe) DELETED by Myffe : Stupid forum shows wrong pages
Quote from DejaVu :He might make the best movie style edited motorsport videos, but i for one certainly prefer pure racing with sounds and raw video

Quote from DejaVu :He might make the best movie style edited motorsport videos, but i for one certainly prefer pure racing with sounds and raw video

I can't disagree with that, I love pure engine sounds, but the epicness of his videos is great too.
Love the people in the videos... "That was an A8." - "Yes, that WAS one."
Pascal Pandelaar, huh?

Amazing.

He overtook my fav, the Cortina, aswell as other 911's, E-Type's, Mustang's, Mini's as if it was nothing. Okay, the Mini wasn't that fast...
Man that is one oversteery car! lol driver spends more time turning the opposite way than he is driving.

And BTW thanks, it's rare to find really good Historic Racing incar material.
Quote from simme181 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAPzI-YpShU

Me driving Radical, any comments?

Looks like a lot of fun. I have a couple of questions. Firstly it sounds like you're not heel & toe'ing/blipping throttle on downshift/rev-matching (take your pick). Is that a choice you're making? Secondly, it seems like 3 times on the back straight you were trying to pull for another upshift when you were already in top gear. Did you simply make that mistake or was there something else going on?
Quote from amp88 :Looks like a lot of fun. I have a couple of questions. Firstly it sounds like you're not heel & toe'ing/blipping throttle on downshift/rev-matching (take your pick). Is that a choice you're making? Secondly, it seems like 3 times on the back straight you were trying to pull for another upshift when you were already in top gear. Did you simply make that mistake or was there something else going on?

It is loads of fun no i dont blipp, at first this is my first year in it so im new to everything, and then u dont have that much space to play on at the pedals, blipping is not really necessary atm, im driving the Pro Sport where u have sequential shift just up and down with shifter, hopefully to next year i will be able to buy the newer Pr6, there u have paddle shift then u dont have to let the throttle go in up shifting and its auto blipp on downshift

Yea i did that mistake, more then once actually, if u listen carefully i even try to go for and 8:th gear, it didnt work , i was a bit nervous since it was the last lap and at that moment i knew i would fell down from second to third
Thanks for the answers. Good luck for the rest of this year and for your new toy next season
[QUOTE=amp88;1596054]Thanks for the answers. Good luck for the rest of this year and for your new toy next season [/QUOTE

Thx

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG