The online racing simulator
Speed doesn't advance
(13 posts, started )
Speed doesn't advance
So most of the supercars I try to race with have this problem ,even the formula.
So it advances till the 2nd gear and at the 2nd gear and a half it stops! It doesn't advance anymore and if I change gears manually it goes back to 2 and a half... I just can't change it, how can I fix this?
press L to remove pit limiter

edit : just noticed you are a demo user, how do you have access to these cars
Quote from JPeace :I think he was referring to the Formula BMW.

Formula BMW doesn't have a pit speed limiter.
talk about baiting yourself out...
What supercars does demo have?
SuperXFG?
You need to lift throttle to change gear in formula bmw.
Quote from jasonmatthews :You need to lift throttle to change gear in formula bmw.

Quote from bitzaxp90 :So it advances till the 2nd gear and at the 2nd gear and a half it stops!

Clearly he knows how to shift already. I'm pretty much sure he was refeering to the speed limiter.
#9 - Zay
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Clearly he knows how to shift already. I'm pretty much sure he was refeering to the speed limiter.

Actually, you can shift on the formula BMW without lifting until the 2nd or 3rd gear.
Hahahaha, sounds fishy. Ban him
Lol, i'm just trollin' but seriously, without a doubt, he is cracking.
Quote from Zay :Actually, you can shift on the formula BMW without lifting until the 2nd or 3rd gear.

You can shift all the way without lifting when using clutch manually.
#12 - Zay
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :You can shift all the way without lifting when using clutch manually.

Ya, I know that, but you can go to 2nd or 3rd gear without lifting or ussing the clutch.
Anyway, to the OP, just lift off the throttle, shift, and get back on the throttle in order to shift in the FBM.
Or, you can use the clutch to shift also, pretty self explanitory.
Quote from bitzaxp90 :So most of the supercars I try to race with

Quote from bitzaxp90 :Demo Racer

I know we've already worked this out. But, in order to get into 3rd gear and above in the supercars. You need an S2 license. They're £24. I don't know how much in Romanian currency. (Three donkeys and a Goat if that episode of Top Gear I watched is anything to go by.)

This license can be purchased from https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

Thank you and have a nice day.

Speed doesn't advance
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG