The online racing simulator
Maybe to make an XRRs Racing League
(12 posts, started )
Any1 interested in this one? i am looking for a partner that interested to work/be partner with me... i can make a site and forums like that...

give it some more ideas and thanks!
perhaps not just XRR. If you had all the GTR's and make a "touring car" league. Perhaps a class B with XFR & UFR. I would like to help with something like that
Quote from minimax :perhaps not just XRR. If you had all the GTR's and make a "touring car" league. Perhaps a class B with XFR & UFR. I would like to help with something like that

I think that a 1 hour mini-endurance league (if that's what your thinking about) would be a great idea. With classes like this

GT1 : FZR
TC1 : XRR and FXR
TC2 : UFR and XFR

Mini endos with 2 drivers and unrealistically short races for the length would be good as it would be a training round for the stupidly long endos like MoE events.
I think you should 2 or three short races and have stuff like reverse grids and ballast(add passengers) and stuff
Quote from duke_toaster :I think that a 1 hour mini-endurance league (if that's what your thinking about) would be a great idea. With classes like this

GT1 : FZR
TC1 : XRR and FXR
TC2 : UFR and XFR

Mini endos with 2 drivers and unrealistically short races for the length would be good as it would be a training round for the stupidly long endos like MoE events.

GT1: FZR, XRR, FXR
TC1: UFR and XFR

LFS GT anyone? Search up in the leagues board.
hehe yeah thats how LFS GT is setup. I would like an XRR only league.
yeah keep it as XXR only
dtm does the fxr and the lfs gt does them all
so a XXR league would be nice and new
XRR league would be very cool, nice car, just not there anymore with the other GTR's
Yep I'd be interested too if run at decent euro times.
Quote from Spinjack :GT1: FZR, XRR, FXR
TC1: UFR and XFR

No. Because the FZR dominates, put it in its own group
Please, XRR only. Including others will only mean it will be used less. That car doesn't get enough attention.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG