The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :No, I said I'd bump them if they were driving like an ass defensively and blocking me from overtaking on a motorway/dual carriage etc.

That sounds like very safe driving there.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, I said I'd bump them if they were driving like an ass defensively and blocking me from overtaking on a motorway/dual carriage etc.

Quote from BlueFlame :I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do so in many countries. People just deem it to be safe when they 'have people to see and places to be'.

Quote from Franky.S :Staying on your own side of the road to difficult for you?

Me and my dad were in an accident where someone tried to be smart and cut the corner. Unfortunately we met him half way through the corner.

It's not big and clever even if you think you know the road.

Indeed, now I know why he blanks out his number plate, it isn't so people can't find out about his car, it is so we can't report him to the police for driving like a cock.

The overtakes are a grey area because it is easy to second guess a manoeuvre when you're not there, my van is so slow I really have to stir the coals to nail an overtake, which limits the places were I can take the risk.

But trying to clip the apex and constantly driving on the wrong side of the road (all the way through one village), why take such dick headed risks? I also find the lyrics in the choice of song amusing "What's the hurry? safety first, don't rush".
Quote from Jakg :

At about 0:54, all the way through you're on the right-hand side of the road.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :At about 0:54, all the way through you're on the right-hand side of the road.

if by "village" you mean "small industrial estate", and by "the whole way" you mean "40 feet" then yes.
Quote from BlueFlame :Exactly a highway, with more than 1 lane of opposing traffic.

Cause acceleration of a car totally depends on count of oncoming lanes.
Quote from Jakg :if by "village" you mean "industrial estate which is empty on the weekends", and by "the whole way" you mean "40 feet" then yes.

I couldn't specify on the types of buildings as I cannot be bothered to download the footage to slow it down, but it is more than 40 feet. It was from your exit of a corner, denoted "slow" through to the end of a brick wall and the beginning of another zone denoted with further "slow" markings on the road. You are aware of what the "slow" markings mean aren't you? Here's a tip, it doesn't mean the people who live in that area are mentally retarded.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :it doesn't mean the people who live in that area are mentally retarded.

It does here.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You are aware of what the "slow" markings mean aren't you?

Yes, they denote "slow" for the two corners at either end of the straight section, and have exactly nothing to do with your point.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I couldn't specify on the types of buildings as I cannot be bothered to download the footage to slow it down

Then perhaps you shouldn't refer to it as a "village" when all you could see actually see was a single large building and a few walls?
Quote from BlueFlame :No, becuase I just flame peoples bad driving when I've never sat behind the wheel of a car.

Finally, the truth comes out.

We can now invalidate anything BlueFlame has ever said about car physics, racing rules, or.. well anything now that he's announced that he's a giant liar.
Quote from Jakg :
Heres two perfect overtaking opportunities on my drive to Uni.

1 & 2

That explains a lot, number two is covered in markings telling you to pull back onto your side of the road for the junction, which I'm sure you ignore...

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Indeed, now I know why he blanks out his number plate, it isn't so people can't find out about his car, it is so we can't report him to the police for driving like a cock.

Too true! I think the driving is borderline, I certainly wouldn't post a video of it online.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N : so we can't report him to the police for driving like a cock.

hahaha, and police in UK will fine him, just according to some homemade video? lmao.
Quote from Jakg :..........

Sorry but someone driving defensively like a twat (being dangerous) deserves to be nudged, it doesn't means it's safe. At least I'm not prepared to be dangerous under the notion that it's safe driving behavior.

Plus, in terms of nudging someone, I'd only do it if they were persistantly pissing me off and with no hazard to any innocent person, so chances are, I'd never get into the situation where I'd be happy to do it.
Quote from Agniz :hahaha, and police in UK will fine him, just according to some homemade video? lmao.

Yep, remember that video of a car splashing school children? She got sentenced.
Quote from BlueFlame :Plus, in terms of nudging someone, I'd only do it if they were persistantly pissing me off and with no hazard to any innocent person, so chances are, I'd never get into the situation where I'd be happy to do it.

You just admitted not 50 posts ago to never have driven a car, so how can you make an informed opinion on nudging someone (which is incredibly dangerous no matter what the speed/situation and contact should always be avoided on the road in cars).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You just admitted not 50 posts ago to never have driven a car, so how can you make an informed opinion on nudging someone (which is incredibly dangerous no matter what the speed/situation and contact should always be avoided on the road in cars).

50 posts ago your sarcasm failed.
I guess claiming sarcasm is a good way for you to try to talk your way out of the web of lies you've created.
Quote from Agniz :hahaha, and police in UK will fine him, just according to some homemade video? lmao.

They are now. It started with a biker who filmed himself going stupidly fast and stuck it on YouTube. He was a test case and the courts upheld the video as evidence, so now if you film yourself driving like a cock if the police can work out who you are, that evidence can be used to prosecute you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I guess claiming sarcasm is a good way for you to try to talk your way out of the web of lies you've created.

i guess taking sarcasm as gospel is a good way of trolling. if you're starting to take sarcasm literally, then maybe it's time you stopped reading these forums?
Quote from dadge :i guess taking sarcasm as gospel is a good way of trolling.

The Irishman is catching on! Good eye!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The Irishman is catching on! Good eye!

I guess being from NA you assume ALL Irish people are pirates. I'm pretty sure he has both eyes functioning.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The Irishman is catching on! Good eye!

my nationality has nothing to do with it. you're getting sloppy.
Quote from BlueFlame :I guess being from NA you assume ALL Irish people are pirates. I'm pretty sure he has both eyes functioning.

all 3 are working fine. you had to see the gorillas finger i just birthed!
Quote from hrtburnout :Does riding home from work count? If so, here's mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1o8lT4KSs

HOLY CRAP! You are a menace out there! I saw you overtake 7 other bikes at once, and there was a parked car there! What if someone was inside that car and decided to open the door?

2:37, car that drove over into the bike lane. That must have been Jakg

Seriously, what was with the noise? You ride a tricycle to work?

What does your drive to work look like?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG