The online racing simulator
LFS Remote down?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
LFS Remote down?
...was going to leave it running on a tablet whilst I race but...

Is it down?
working for me
works for me
#4 - CSU1
hummm....

Have tried it on two PC's across three browsers - nothing

Logo just shows and will stay till I click then the logo minimizes and nothing...

Just tried it again and still working fine for me, shows full list of hosts and will connect to them
#6 - CSU1
still nothing, this appears for 2 seconds at top left

InSim Relay connection failed : [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"] - Error #2048

^^ - it would seem that bubbles = false lol

wtf

same in Firefox, Google Chrome & IE9...(Windows 7 64bit)
have you tried connecting to another host with it? go to lfsworld>racers/hosts online and click on the remote icon on the host list
#8 - CSU1
Quote from GAVD999 :have you tried connecting to another host with it? go to lfsworld>racers/hosts online and click on the remote icon on the host list

yep, nothing.
what ver. of flash you on > http://www.whatismyflash.com/
Installed Flash Player: 10.3.181

reading other posts it seems with every update of flash comes ever increasing security certificate measures
i've just updated to that same version of flash, but have no problems connecting to the relay.

I did restart the relay earlier though and probably will again tonight as I'm working on it a little bit. But that shouldn't be cause for not being able to connect at all. So I'm afraid I don't really know what's up.
#11 - CSU1
ants:

...thanks guy's dunno whats going on here
Does LFS Remote on open configs?

That bubbles thing isn't related to that? (I believe I read it somewhere)
yes the remote works with any config.
And the bubbles thing has nothing to do with anything LFS related. It's a ActionScript programming thing where bubbling applies to events trickling down the object hierachy (or not)
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999

LFS Remote down?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG