The online racing simulator
Dont know alex but one thing i do know i got a better video card so it mite make me faster so watch out i mite be getting the 1st place this time well i need 9 points then i be the leader of the pack.
Quote from faster111 :Dont know alex but one thing i do know i got a better video card so it mite make me faster so watch out i mite be getting the 1st place this time well i need 9 points then i be the leader of the pack.

Getting a better video card doesnt increase your driving skill, just your FPS. Even if your FPS was 3, it would only increase your ability to drive, not your actual driving skill...
I am truly sorry
I am afraid I will have to pull out of the LFS Demo League, as you can see...

/me pulls out his S2 license and flashes it around making all the remaining demo league participants rather jealous

I cldnt make it for the previous two races.Will try coming for the next race....when does it fall ? .....and what car/track combo is it ?.....is the website down ?
@zeeaq - The next race is this Sunday (2nd July) but unfortunately I cannot make it so I will have to see if th84 is free. If he is not then it will not be run.

@Spudster - how are you finding S2?
Quote from Leifde :@zeeaq - The next race is this Sunday (2nd July) but unfortunately I cannot make it so I will have to see if th84 is free. If he is not then it will not be run.

i hope th84 is not freee because i canrt get lfs to run yet. will the standings stay the same because supter got s2?
Quote from Leifde :@zeeaq - The next race is this Sunday (2nd July) but unfortunately I cannot make it so I will have to see if th84 is free. If he is not then it will not be run.

FOX @ ASClub......"Drool".....
Quote from Spudster :FOX @ ASClub......"Drool".....

FOX @ ASClub is boring, try BF1 at KYGP or FOX at SOClassic.
th84 can be there so he'll be sending out all the PMs when it gets to this weekend.
Quote from Leifde :th84 can be there so he'll be sending out all the PMs when it gets to this weekend.

dose the standing change because of sputer going to s2?
Quote from faster111 :dose the standing change because of sputer going to s2?

Nope
Ok then...I'll be there this sunday...do I have to post a skin somewhere ? As I asked before...is the website www.lfsdemoleague.cjb.net still there....or is it down ?
Quote from zeeaq :Ok then...I'll be there this sunday...do I have to post a skin somewhere ? As I asked before...is the website www.lfsdemoleague.cjb.net still there....or is it down ?

The website is down for now. Danny is working on getting it up... I think. I guess you could check the link in my signature if you want info about the league.
You can either post your skin as an attachement in this thread or send it to me([email protected]).
Quote from Matias Heikkinen :
some racer will be time out in race,so we must to delete the short race,and the main race will be longer.the pracetice time must be shorter,too(if all the racer come in the server),the time on the server will be shorter.
the probability of the time out will be reduce if the time on the server be lessen.

danny,could you agree with me?
i think only one race will make the race more clear,and the unexpected will be lessen. thx

The rule's and schedule is set! There is no reason to change anything 3 races into the league! People get disconnected in league races all the time, it suck's that it happen's, but it's "part of the game". The rule's will not change, the schedule will not change! Maybe next season.
@Matias - LFS doesn't simulate random car failures which happens in real life but you do get time outs which does make it somewhat more real so the format will stay exactly as it is.

@zeeaq - you don't need a skin, that's optional. And the website is down at the moment.

EDIT: Too late
i fixed lfs because i re download lfs and i can do 2 full laps better then last time but will lfs run all thought this weeknd race what do you think danny and th84 do you think i can last in the event without lfs crashing.
Just give it a try faster!
Password hasn't changed yet, its the same as it was for the last race at the moment. Sorry, I forgot to take it off.
Today I thought, let's train...

Pb WAS 1.31.XX and after 3 races and another setup...
I was like WOW!
but it's not that wow, but I will train more today
Quote from faster111 :i beliveve that some laged that cuased some of them to crash and bring on next sunday because i canrt wait to win all of the races and win s2.

To finish first, first you must finish.

Fix that video card, i would love to race FOX ASCLUB against you :P
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Today I thought, let's train...

Pb WAS 1.31.XX and after 3 races and another setup...
I was like WOW!
but it's not that wow, but I will train more today

nice man
that mean I have to practices more and more
My pb is only 1.27.xx. Hope I´m not gonna be last tomorrow.

BTW the LFS Demo League server has the rallyx XRG combo. Maybe someone could change it to the right combo.
And how many laps tomorrow and will there be a forced pit-stop again? If there is then can I do the pit-stop at any lap, like the first?
Guy's I will not be able to be at the race tomorrow. Im sorry for the late notice but my mom was involved in a car accident this morning, so needless to say i will be busy. Im sorrry for this. Im sure danny will move the event to another time. I hope you all understand. sorry again.
Quote from th84 :Guy's I will not be able to be at the race tomorrow. Im sorry for the late notice but my mom was involved in a car accident this morning, so needless to say i will be busy. Im sorrry for this. Im sure danny will move the event to another time. I hope you all understand. sorry again.

Oh..nevermind. God bless you
Ofcourse we understand. Hope your mom gets well soon.

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG